Marvel’s Deadpool character is best know for breaking the illusive “fourth wall”, often talking directly to the audience and making references to real world events and popular culture.
20th Century Fox and Marvel Studios have used this unique and parculiar trait to great effect in the marketing of the upcoming Deadpool film.
A great example is the recent Australia Day message from the ‘merc with a mouth’, whereby he references Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and goes on to humorously rip off Australian culture. It is a fantastic clip that is not to be missed.
Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero heads to the big screen in an R-Rated spectacle in February 2016!
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019