Marvel’s Deadpool character is best know for breaking the illusive “fourth wall”, often talking directly to the audience and making references to real world events and popular culture.
20th Century Fox and Marvel Studios have used this unique and parculiar trait to great effect in the marketing of the upcoming Deadpool film.
A great example is the recent Australia Day message from the ‘merc with a mouth’, whereby he references Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and goes on to humorously rip off Australian culture. It is a fantastic clip that is not to be missed.
Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero heads to the big screen in an R-Rated spectacle in February 2016!
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019