Marvel’s Deadpool character is best know for breaking the illusive “fourth wall”, often talking directly to the audience and making references to real world events and popular culture.
20th Century Fox and Marvel Studios have used this unique and parculiar trait to great effect in the marketing of the upcoming Deadpool film.
A great example is the recent Australia Day message from the ‘merc with a mouth’, whereby he references Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and goes on to humorously rip off Australian culture. It is a fantastic clip that is not to be missed.
Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero heads to the big screen in an R-Rated spectacle in February 2016!
- Fornite Monopoly is one of the best versions of the famous game - 18 December, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019