What started off as merely a gift for a friend, according to designer ShamefulSquid, has bloomed into a surprise entrepreneurial endeavour that makes a perfect gift for any and all fans of the Pokémon franchise.
Although dubbed as the ‘Succulent Monster’, the gorgeous little succulent plant pot bears a striking resemblance to Nintendo’s very first grass starter Pokémon, Bulbasaur.
For only $50, you too can grow your own Bulbasaur. Simply plant a touch of Echeveria and prepare to “catch ’em all”.
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019