Star Wars Tunisia is a North African fan club that aims to bring together and inform Tunisian fans of George Lucas’ magnum opus: the Star Wars saga.
The fan group travelled to the actual set of Tatooine, located in Tunisia’s Sahara desert, where they enjoyed a good old fashioned shindig to the musical styling of “Happy” from Pharrell Williams.
Watch as Stormtroopers, Droids and Tusken Raiders get their groove on in the streets of Mos Eisley, while Boba Fett stalks his next victim, leaving good old Darth Vader to add some extra ‘force’ to the party. Enjoy!
[Source: SW Fans Tunisia]
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019