Star Wars Tunisia is a North African fan club that aims to bring together and inform Tunisian fans of George Lucas’ magnum opus: the Star Wars saga.
The fan group travelled to the actual set of Tatooine, located in Tunisia’s Sahara desert, where they enjoyed a good old fashioned shindig to the musical styling of “Happy” from Pharrell Williams.
Watch as Stormtroopers, Droids and Tusken Raiders get their groove on in the streets of Mos Eisley, while Boba Fett stalks his next victim, leaving good old Darth Vader to add some extra ‘force’ to the party. Enjoy!
[Source: SW Fans Tunisia]
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019