Star Wars Tunisia is a North African fan club that aims to bring together and inform Tunisian fans of George Lucas’ magnum opus: the Star Wars saga.
The fan group travelled to the actual set of Tatooine, located in Tunisia’s Sahara desert, where they enjoyed a good old fashioned shindig to the musical styling of “Happy” from Pharrell Williams.
Watch as Stormtroopers, Droids and Tusken Raiders get their groove on in the streets of Mos Eisley, while Boba Fett stalks his next victim, leaving good old Darth Vader to add some extra ‘force’ to the party. Enjoy!
[Source: SW Fans Tunisia]
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019