People in organisations who do not work in IT (Information Technology) often find those who do to be somewhat arrogant, frustrating and inept. Of course, people in IT have similar perceptions of those who are ‘technologically’ challenged. This leads us to the meaning of the term ‘java’. To some, it means coffee. To others, it means code.
If you fall on the non-IT side of the fence, then you are most definitely going to appreciate the humorous java inspired image below, which comes to us courtesy of Stef Ellett.
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019