People in organisations who do not work in IT (Information Technology) often find those who do to be somewhat arrogant, frustrating and inept. Of course, people in IT have similar perceptions of those who are ‘technologically’ challenged. This leads us to the meaning of the term ‘java’. To some, it means coffee. To others, it means code.
If you fall on the non-IT side of the fence, then you are most definitely going to appreciate the humorous java inspired image below, which comes to us courtesy of Stef Ellett.
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019