To procrastinate is to ‘delay or postpone action; put-off something’. For all intent and purpose, procrastination is the prelude to productivity. So what kind of procrastinator are you?
The interesting part about procrastination is that it can manifest in many different ways. From spurring a bout of spring cleaning to getting lost on the weird side of YouTube, almost any non productive endeavour can contribute to the cause. Everyone, at some point in their life, has been a procrastinator.
The animators at Twenty Pixels have illustrated a great graphic representing some of the most popular forms of procrastination, many of which I know I am guilty of doing.
How do you procrastinate? What kind of procrastinator are you? Share your secrets in the comments below.
[Source: Twenty Pixels]
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019