Jay Leno, one of America’s most famous late night talk show hosts, has a YouTube web series that focuses on his passion for automobiles.
The series is aptly titled ‘Jay Leno’s Garage‘ and explores a myriad of motor vehicles ranging from James Bond’s classic Jaguar E-Type through to supercars like the 2014 McLaren P1 and awesomely unusual rides like Batman’s Tumbler from Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight film series.
Naturally, as evidenced by the photographs, the post today is about the latest episode of Jay Leno’s Garage which takes a very close look at Batman’s Tumbler from Warner Brother’s Studios in Burbank, California. Interestingly, it is the very same Tumbler that is available to tourists who partake in the Warner Brother’s studio tour, which I have done twice before.
The video is very insightful and interesting, but the best and most enviable part is when Leno takes the Tumbler for a spin. Despite the poor sound insulation from the powerful motors, it looks like one heck of a fun ride.
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019