A short while ago I stumbled upon a very interesting article about how creativity can be influenced by caffeine and alcohol. The article focusses on coffee and beer and how each of these substances, when used in moderation, is able to elicit the kind of cognitive function that could further enhance creativity.
The article is definitely worth reading if you enjoy facts and scientific breakdowns, but for the more visually inclined we have a great infographic below that sums up beautifully how coffee and beer affect your brain and thus your creativity.
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019