Anyone familiar with air travel knows that once you have been rushed and partially molested at security, the only other real hurdle to enjoying your flight is the mandatory necessity to switch off all electronic devices during take-off and landing.
I am sure that there are some good reasons as to why electronic devices should be turned off, yet those reasons are never fully explained to travellers.
College Humour explores some of the logic behind the infamous personal electronics rule for air travel through a funny video that sees a flight attendant lose her ‘cool’ when faced with a group of uncooperative passengers.
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019