Anyone familiar with air travel knows that once you have been rushed and partially molested at security, the only other real hurdle to enjoying your flight is the mandatory necessity to switch off all electronic devices during take-off and landing.
I am sure that there are some good reasons as to why electronic devices should be turned off, yet those reasons are never fully explained to travellers.
College Humour explores some of the logic behind the infamous personal electronics rule for air travel through a funny video that sees a flight attendant lose her ‘cool’ when faced with a group of uncooperative passengers.
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019