The brothers from AVByte are at it again. This time the talented duo have put their next-generation console differences aside to bring us a fresh take on one of the years most anticipated video games: Grand Theft Auto V.
‘Grand Theft Auto V: The Musical’ is a wonderfully truthful parody about the vast open world and addictive nature of Rockstar North’s Grand Theft Auto series of games.
The musical begins by detailing the lives of female gamers whose boyfriends cannot get enough of Grand Theft Auto V. The girlfriends lament the ‘loss’ of their boyfriends to the stereotypical notion that games are a ‘waste of time’. However, things take an unexpected turn when the boyfriends ask the girlfriends to give the game a try after detailing how much fun Grand Theft Auto V can be.
As always, the latest AVByte’s musical is well produced and rather funny, especially if you pay attention to the rhyming lyrics.
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019