The brothers from AVByte are at it again. This time the talented duo have put their next-generation console differences aside to bring us a fresh take on one of the years most anticipated video games: Grand Theft Auto V.
‘Grand Theft Auto V: The Musical’ is a wonderfully truthful parody about the vast open world and addictive nature of Rockstar North’s Grand Theft Auto series of games.
The musical begins by detailing the lives of female gamers whose boyfriends cannot get enough of Grand Theft Auto V. The girlfriends lament the ‘loss’ of their boyfriends to the stereotypical notion that games are a ‘waste of time’. However, things take an unexpected turn when the boyfriends ask the girlfriends to give the game a try after detailing how much fun Grand Theft Auto V can be.
As always, the latest AVByte’s musical is well produced and rather funny, especially if you pay attention to the rhyming lyrics.
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019