A Redditor by the name of Gishzni has a friend who is a big fan of Star Wars. To celebrate his buddy’s birthday, Gishzni created unique Star Wars labels for real world liquor and proceeded to gift them to his friend. How is that for a thoughtful and geektastic gift?
Gin, wine, SKYY vodka and Jägermeister all get Star Wars alcohol puns to become ‘Qui-Gon Gin’, ‘Obi-Wine Kenobi’, ‘SKYY Walker Vodka’ and ‘Mandalorian’, respectively. The result is a wonderfully inventive series of Star Wars liquor, inspired by a galaxy far far away, that could have actually come from Mos Eisley.
Can you think of any other Star Wars inspired alcoholic beverages? I think Darth Vodka, Tequi-Leia or Chewhiskey could be fun.
The original designs for ‘Qui-Gon Gin’, ‘Obi-Wine Kenobi’ and ‘Mandalorian’ have been embedded below for those who are interested in offering friends similar Star Wars themed gifts.
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019