Now you can get even closer to being The Man of Steel or The Dark Knight than ever before with Hot Topics new range of superhero cologne.
With just a few dabs, you can embody the essence of either Superman or Batman and head out into the world to find your Lois Lane or Selena Kyle.
The Batman scent is said to have the following fragrance notes:
- Top – Bergamot, Lavender, Black Pepper.
- Mid – Cardamom, Geranium, Warm Patchouli.
- Bottom – Vanilla Bean, Musk.
The Superman scent is said to have the following fragrance notes:
- Top – Fresh Ozone, Ginger Zest, Lemon Sorbet.
- Mid – Crushed Greens, Nutmeg (Mane Specialty), Blood Red Grapefruit.
- Bottom – Warm Amber Egyptian Musk.
Both colognes sound great and I, for one, would be very interested in giving them a try.
Would you be interested in buying these colognes? Let us know: [email protected]
[Sources: Fashionably Geek]
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019