Justin Timberlake once brought sexy back after having cried us a river about all of those things that go around and come back again. Since that time, however, he has been missing in action from the music scene. Instead, like many other music performers and models, he chose to focus on acting. Although Timberlake has not garnered any acclaim for his thespian exploits, he did end up with the beautiful Jessica Biel for a wife. I would say that is reward enough for skirting around the Hollywood sign.
Over half a decade later Justin Timberlake is back with ‘Suit & Tie’, a new single featuring Jay-Z from his soon to be released album, The 20/20 Experience. From the photos and lyrics, it appears as if Timberlake has embraced his inner Chuck Bass for his return as the prince of pop R&B.
What do you think of Justin Timblerlake’s newest single? I reckon Barney Stinson will make it his theme song for 2013.
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019