In a recent post we looked at what it would be like if Tim Burton had to draw Marvel’s The Avengers. Today we take a glimpse into another fictional reality whereby Tim Burton is the artist behind the hugely popular Pokémon series. Welcome to Tim Burton Styled Pokémon!
In what is currently a growing series of art, Vaughn Pinpin is redrawing Nintendo’s cutesy Pocket Monsters as if they had been envisaged by Tim Burton. He is currently making his numerical way through the original, and best, 151 Pokémon from the first GameBoy game.
The result is nothing short of fantastic. Pinpin has applied Burton’s trademark ‘penchant for the strange’ to a series of work that captures the raw animalistic darkness of each Pokémon.
View a selection of Pinpin’s Tim Burton Styled Pokémon creations in the gallery below and visit the Hat Boy blog for the full collection.
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019