Xbox Games with Gold for APRIL 2019
have been announced.
Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games: two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360. Courtesy of backwards compatibility, Xbox One owners can also enjoy the Xbox 360 titles on offer.
Free Xbox One Games for Games With Gold Members
From 1 – 30 April 2019, Xbox One owners with Xbox Live Gold memberships can grab Technomancer for free!
Take on the role of an ascending mage warrior in the action RPG title, The Technomancer. Feared and respected by all, you’ll develop four different combat skill trees based on three different fighting styles. Craft your weapons, take part in dynamic conversations and explore lost cities as your actions dramatically alter the story and world.
From 16 April 2019 – 15 May 2019, Xbox One owners with Xbox Live Gold memberships can download Outcast: Second Contact for free.
Play the complete remake of the cult-classic that started the open world, action-adventure genre in Outcast: Second Contact. On Adelpha, an alien world as beautiful as it is dangerous, explore magic and science and make the right choices to save the destiny of two universes.
Free Xbox 360 Games for Games With Gold Members
From 1 – 15 April 2019, Xbox One and Xbox 360 owners with Xbox Live Gold memberships will be able to download and enjoy Star Wars Battlefront II for free.
Take part in a battle far, far away in the classic Star Wars Battlefront II. Either play the campaign of a veteran clone trooper reminiscing of his time in the 501st Legion or enjoy multiple gameplay modes. Fight on foot in the front lines, use the force powers of a Jedi, or dogfight in space in your favorite starships, all in 16 exotic locations.
From 16 – 30 April 2019, Xbox One and Xbox 360 owners with Xbox Live Gold memberships can download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 for free.
Defend the nation from cross-border insurgents in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2. In this tactical shooter, command your unit and complete your missions in dynamic weather conditions and a real-time day and night cycle. You’ll have 72 hours to defeat the enemy across mountainous terrain, small towns and urban environments.
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019
- Five Mortal Kombat Characters who need to komeback for MK11 - 28 March, 2019
- Epson EcoTank L7160 – Personal photo printing powerhouse - 20 March, 2019
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019