Since Battle for Azeroth released, World of Warcraft players have wondered where all of the major content updates are. Well, Blizzard has decided to answer those questions. Players can recruit new allied races, earn master tools, and much more in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth update 8.1.5, which is available right now.
This Battle for Azeroth update may be a major content update, but it is only a stepping stone. According to Blizzard, it prepares players for the upcoming second major content update known as Rising of Azshara, which will arrive at a later stage. For now, however, there is a heck of a lot to sift through to keep players busy!
Two new Allied Races
Players can now get to play as a Zandalari Troll or Kul Tiran Human, two brand-new Allied races who have formed a pact on the frontlines of the Battle of Dazar’alor. Over the course of countless trials, the heroes of the Alliance and the Horde have forged unbreakable bonds with their new Kul Tiran human and Zandalari troll allies. Now, players who have proven their worth can officially recruit and play as one of these proud races.
Racial Traits include:
- City of Gold: Discover more gold from creatures.
- Embrace of the Loa: Beseech a loa, obtaining one of six powerful boons.
- Pterrordax Swoop: Summons a pterrodax to reduce your falling speed.
- Regeneratin’: Concentrate to heal yourself rapidly over a short time.
Available classes for these races include Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, and Warrior.
Master Your Craft With Tools of the Trade
As you would expect, new races and battles come with new craftsmanship requirements. This time around, Blizzard has put more emphasis on the actual tools needed. As such, players can take part in unique quest lines for the Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Enchanting, Engineering, Inscription, Jewelcrafting, Leatherworking, and Tailoring disciplines and earn a new Tool of the Trade.
Blizzard says that players who want to get started on these quests need to be level 120 and have a skill level of 150, with either the Kul Tiran or Zandalari unlocked. From there, players can mend the fabric of reality and gather cloth displaced across time in the process—with Synchronous Thread for Tailoring. Gamers will be able to: Siphon the blood of the dead and write Blood Contracts with the Sanguine Feather Quill of Lana’thel for Inscription; Harness the might of the titans to forge indestructible gear with the Khaz’gorian Smithing Hammer, and lots more.
Big Trouble at the Brawler’s Guild
The secretive Brawler’s Guild has long been the site of some seriously seedy activity. However, the latest turn of events represents a whole new level of shady. It is up to the players to solve the mystery of who murdered the guild’s quartermaster in an all-new Brawler Guild quest line.
Players who are level 120 need a Blood-soaked Invitation or a Brawler’s Pass to enter. Once inside, they can rise up the ranks in order to become the best brawler in Orgrimmar or the Deeprun Tram. The Battle for Azeroth update also adds three new brawlers into the mix, but veteran players can expect to see familiar faces as well. These include:
- Farmer Xiang-Su
- Hyper Mega-Mecha Seagull x9000
- Mama Stormstout
- Phillip Carter Tracey
- Robe-Robber Robert
- Thog Hammerspace
- Tidemistress Shellbrea
War, Magni, Holidays, and More
The new update includes even more for players to discover across Azeroth, including the next quests in the ongoing War Campaign and the latest developments in Magni Bronzebeard’s mission to heal the planet’s wounds.
In addition, the Crucible of Storms is also coming up! Starting on 16 April 2019, players will be able to confront the horrors lurking below Stormsong Valley in the Crucible of Storms: a two-boss raid that will lead into the story of Battle for Azeroth’s second major content update, Rise of Azshara.
Players can also expect scheduled events and activities that will start appearing in the weeks and months ahead. This includes a thrilling new roller coaster to ride when the Darkmoon Faire rolls in; brand-new holidays to look forward to, like the Wanderer’s Festival in Pandaria, and the aptly named Free T-Shirt Day; and “more”.
- Opera for Android VPN lets users browse privately and securely for free - 20 March, 2019
- Logitech G935 Review – Sexy sound in an overly bulky design - 19 March, 2019
- Turtle Beach Recon 70 is a new, improved and affordable headset - 19 March, 2019
- New budget Razer peripherals aim to change the game - 19 March, 2019
- Epic Games Store Roadmap reveals cloud saves, achievements, and more - 19 March, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Review in Progress - 15 March, 2019
- It is good to be bad with Hearthstone Rise of Shadows - 14 March, 2019
- Boomerang Africa HD brings crystal-clear shows to kids all over Africa - 13 March, 2019
- Sony’s excellent water and dust proof SRS-XB speakers now available - 13 March, 2019
- Battle for Azeroth update: New Allied Races, earn tools of the trade & more - 12 March, 2019