The wait is practically over, and the Blackout is almost upon us! The game is just a few weeks away from launch, and this Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 trailer will make you want more! It shows off a little bit of the battle royale game mode, Blackout, the game’s new Zombies, and its usual Multiplayer fare.
As you know, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 features a modernised class system where every “specialist” has their own unique set of weapons and abilities. It basically takes inspiration from Overwatch and marries that with the same type of gameplay from Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 also features a new zombie mode, which transports players to various distinct periods in time. These historical periods appropriately include what seems like: ancient Rome, a cruise in the early 60s, and a remastered version of the original zombies game mode featured in Call of Duty: World at War. I am reasonably certain no animal was harmed in the making of this game mode.
There is no denying that the new Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 trailer is pretty epic. As it showcases all of what players can expect. Like the all new Blackout mode, which is Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s new battle royale addition. It is said to be an exclusively “Call of Duty” experience where players can replay the most iconic moments of the entire franchise’s history. It also includes land, sea, and air vehicles, and at the time of this writing, includes a first-person only mode with third-person vehicular travel. As you can see in the trailer, this typically includes helicopters, four-wheelers, and boats.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 launches on 12 October 2018, and will release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. It is exclusive to Blizzard’s Battle.Net launcher on PC.
- Mass Effect Retrospective: Rise and fall of a beloved sci-fi RPG franchise - 13 December, 2018
- Here are all of The Game Awards 2018 winners! - 10 December, 2018
- New PUBG Snow Map, Vikendi, officially announced - 10 December, 2018
- Microsoft acquires inXile Entertainment and Obsidian Entertainment - 10 December, 2018
- The Last Campfire announced by No Man’s Sky developers, Hello Games - 7 December, 2018
- Beautiful Boy Review – ‘Relapse is a part of Recovery’ - 5 December, 2018
- PlayStation Plus Games December 2018: SOMA, Stein’s Gate and more - 5 December, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Review – Western Perfection - 5 December, 2018
- Playlist: Batman Beyond’s Terry McGinnis – Embracing Cyberpunk Nirvana - 3 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Review – Amazing Origin Story - 29 November, 2018