The time is finally here, folks. Peter Parker’s PlayStation 4 exclusive debut has landed in the hands of critics, and the embargo has lifted. Unfortunately, we did not get an early review code for the game and, much like you, have to wait until launch to play and offer our verdict on the title. As such, we have decided to bring you a Marvel’s Spider-Man Review Roundup with the scores from all local South African sites (and some of the big international ones too).
The consensus seems to be that the game is a hit! Personally, I have been a little bit afraid of what the game might be like. It has been hyped to no end, and even featured its own little “puddlegate” graphical downgrade controversy in the past week or so. Fortunately the game appears to be a hit, which definitely makes me want to play it even more! We will also have our own review on the site as soon as we have had a chance to play it. Without further ado, here is the Marvel’s Spider-Man Review Roundup (simply click on a score to read the full review).
For a more holistic representation of scores, please feel free to visit Metacritic.
- The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan’s Ghost Ship Dev. Diary is enlightening - 18 January, 2019
- Spider-Man: Far From Home takes place after Avengers: Endgame - 17 January, 2019
- Lenovo Smart Devices detailed for the home in 2019 - 17 January, 2019
- Lenovo Legion “gets savage” in 2019 with new gaming hardware - 16 January, 2019
- Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer reveals Mysterio, retcons Infinity War? - 16 January, 2019
- Resident Evil 2’s Leon S. Kennedy Playlist – A rookie cop’s first day on the job - 14 January, 2019
- Fallout 76 Review – An empty and irradiated husk of possibility - 14 January, 2019
- Hitman 2 Review – The very definition of insanity, in the best possible way - 14 January, 2019
- PlayStation Plus Games January 2019: Steep, Portal Knights & Amplitude - 7 January, 2019
- Playlist: Aquabro (Justice League’s Aquaman) – Fist-pumping bro tunes! - 31 December, 2018