If you are the type of player that prefers going at things with friends instead of engaging in deep, meaningful narratives or just hard-as-nails titles, the newest Humble Bundle is for you. The Hooked on Multiplayer Bundle is all about having fun with friends, whether local or online.
Humble Bundle has always been an excellent way of getting very good games on the cheap, while also supporting various charities and non-profits around the world. Now you have even more reason to get it, and so do your friends. Got to have someone to play with, after all!
As with most Humble Bundle offerings, the first set of games are practically free. For just $1 USD, which translates to around R13 ZAR, you will get 10% off your first (or next) month of Humble Monthly, as well as three games and their soundtracks. The second tier, which is usually the average of all donations given (currently sitting at $5.48 USD), will net you three more games; while the third tier has a fixed price of $14 USD, or R200 ZAR, which will also get you Rocket League and an additional $2 USD Humble Wallet credit for all Humble Monthly subscribers.
No matter why you take part in the Hooked on Multiplayer Bundle, you will undoubtedly get something to your liking! The full list of games is as follows:
- 10% off Humble Monthly
- Stick Fight: The Game + Soundtrack
- Rampage Knights + Soundtrack
- Tumblestone + Soundtrack
- Duck Game
- Rocket League
- $2 USD Humble Wallet credit
A hefty sum of all proceeds will automatically go toward Extra Life, Special Olympics, or the Comic Relief of USA’s Red Nose Day groups. During checkout, you can choose exactly how much of your payment goes to charity, and how much can be kept by the developers, publishers and Humble themselves. If you are not in favour of the featured charities, you can also choose from a list of thousands of others that Humble Bundle offers. I would choose Doctors Without Borders, if you are unsure.
The Hooked on Multiplayer Bundle will be available for two weeks, ending in the last week of May 2018. Whatever your poison, I am certain there is a game in there for you.
- Yugi Moto from Yu-Gi-Oh! is joining Jump Force’s fighting roster - 19 September, 2018
- Raphael Sorel returns in Soulcalibur VI to slice and dice the competition - 19 September, 2018
- Logitech G partners with Aperture Gaming to invest in all-female esports - 19 September, 2018
- Free Lives announces Playtopia, a South Africa indie gaming festival - 19 September, 2018
- Green Hell Preview: the jungle is the least of your worries… - 18 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Review: Spectacular in almost every way! - 17 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Tickets sold out - 14 September, 2018
- Zeus’ Battlegrounds is a Battle Royale set in Ancient Greece - 6 September, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider takes players to the Hidden City of Paiti - 6 September, 2018
- Deviljho finally comes to Monster Hunter: World’s PC version - 6 September, 2018