While I was a latecomer to The Elder Scrolls Online, I found it quite entertaining. While the game itself lacks a bit gameplay, I thoroughly enjoy the heavy lore it gains from its expansions and downloadable content. With that said, the upcoming expansion, The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, is said to be no different. Thanks to a new Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset trailer, we have details about the mysterious Psijic Order.
The first ever time players were able to set foot on the Summerset Isles was during the events of The Elder Scrolls II: Arena. The game itself was nothing like we know The Elder Scrolls to be today, and seeing as the game released in 1994, I doubt that many people would even remember what that was like! As such, this expansion will be the first time many of us will set foot on the Isles and there really is no better time to do it.
Thanks to a new trailer, fans can once more get a glimpse of the troubles that will face them once the expansion comes out. In it, we see that players will have to team up with the ancient (or, present-day Elder Scrolls Online) Psijic Order to take up arms against the ever troublesome Daedra. Players will visit the “island that vanished” and learn new magic that can alter time through a combination of mysticism magic and reality-defining laws.
Besides being able to freeze enemies, go super fast and even stop time, The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset will also feature new crafting disciplines and gear. Players will be able to master the crafting discipline, collect fancy new gear for their adventurer, and even learn new skills based on the Psijic Order and the class they play!
The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset is due for release on 5 June 2018. It will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Microsoft Windows. Not long now, traveller… and then you too will be welcomed to the Psijic Order.
- PUBG Metal Rain event returns for another weekend - 20 July, 2018
- World of Warcraft subscription now gives access to all previous expansions - 20 July, 2018
- Fans help get rid of Middle-earth: Shadow of War Microtransactions - 20 July, 2018
- No Man’s Sky Next adds third person, multiplayer, and improved visuals - 20 July, 2018
- New HP Z2 Workstation Computers are twice as fast as before - 20 July, 2018
- Five video games that gave away their plot twist in clever ways - 19 July, 2018
- Microsoft Teams free tier takes Slack Head-on in the Business space - 19 July, 2018
- Aliens: Colonial Marines AI was horrible… thanks to a typo - 19 July, 2018
- Monster Hunter: World PC release date & system requirements revealed - 17 July, 2018
- Blue Origin will charge R4 million for a single trip into space - 17 July, 2018