Yet another LEGO game is coming! As you might expect, Disney and Pixar titles are always adapted into LEGO titles, and The Incredibles 2 is just one of the latest! A new LEGO The Incredibles trailer shows how teamwork always comes out on top. It is also a gameplay trailer, which is very unlike the usual announcement trailer.
The new gameplay trailer is all about the Parr family and their special abilities. For instance, it shows off Dash’s lightning speed and Elastigirl’s flexibility.
LEGO The Incredibles is based on both Disney & Pixar’s The Incredibles and the upcoming sequel, The Incredibles 2. It recreates iconic scenes from both films, where players will be able to solve problems by combining the abilities of the different characters. One example shown in the trailer is creating a bridge by using Elastigirl’s transforming powers, so Mr Incredible can safely cross a large gap between buildings.
The trailer only shows it very briefly, but since the game will be based on both films, you can no doubt expect to see baby Jack’s various abilities in the game. Obviously, since the game is based on both films, the trailer does contain spoilers, and the game will, at least in large part, spoil the upcoming sequel.
With that said, pulling from the movies will undoubtedly be a treat. I cannot think of a more original source material than The Incredibles, and I totally promise that is not just my nostalgia getting a hold of me!
Whatever the case may be, the game releases on 15 June 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft Windows.
- Date announced for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Beta - 15 August, 2018
- New Game Plus mode for God of War is finally coming - 14 August, 2018
- The Walking Dead’s Negan is coming to Tekken 7 with Lucile in hand - 14 August, 2018
- Comic writer Andy Diggle & artist Chris Sprouse will be at Comic Con Africa 2018 - 13 August, 2018
- Quake Champions goes Free-to-Play & comes out of Steam Early Access - 13 August, 2018
- Fallout 76 trolls will become “wanted murderers” to combat ‘griefing’ - 13 August, 2018
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition arrives in August 2018 - 10 August, 2018
- We Happy Few Day Zero patch fixes hundreds of bugs, adds the campaign - 10 August, 2018
- Wake up to Spotify with the new Google Clock app update - 7 August, 2018
- We Happy Few season pass and post launch DLC detailed - 7 August, 2018