The Top Gear shenanigans continue once more in Top Gear Series 25 Episode 5! In this episode, we see Rory head to the spiritual home of muscle cars while Matt LeBlanc and Chris Harris attempt to speed up British roads. I suppose Matt wants to bring some of that American muscle back to Brittain.
Rory heads to America where the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE awaits him. A muscle car so extreme that it was banned in Europe. Naturally, he wants to see what all the fuss is about. Can a European petrolhead drive the 650bhp Camaro without bursting into flames? Or will the American muscle tear him to shreds?
Meanwhile, Matt takes the Ferrari 812 Superfast to Imola, Bologna (say that fast a few times) where he tests the 6.5-litre V12 to the best of his abilities. I wonder if LeBlanc realises that this particular model is a whopping 60bph stronger than the old F12? Either way, the Stig joins Matt where they push it to the extremes on the Imola circuit.
Also in this episode, Matt and Chris find themselves back on British soil where they test the Track-Tor, by taking it on a motorway and compete in hedge-trimming contests against the Farmer of the Year. The Stig puts the Track-Tor to the test by really putting the engine through its paces in a frozen vegetable challenge.
All the while, the boys are joined in-studio by Vicky McClure, the female lead spearheading Line of Duty on BBC First. Does she put the boys in their place? Does Rory die in a glorious fire while testing the Camaro? Or most importantly, have they succeeded in “making the roads faster” (I guess not since that would have been international news)? All of those questions gets answered, and more, in Top Gear Series 25 Episode 5, when it airs on Wednesday, 28 March 2018, at 8PM. To see it, all you need to do is tune into BBC Brit (Dstv Channel 120).
- The truth hurts, as is evident by this Overwatch Stereotypes video series - 17 August, 2018
- Tomb Raider: Legend & Anniversary now on Xbox Backwards Compatibility - 17 August, 2018
- Eight Spider-Man suits that we want to see in Marvel’s Spider-Man for PS4 - 17 August, 2018
- Every confirmed Spidey suit for Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4) - 17 August, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider New Game Plus details announced - 16 August, 2018
- Date announced for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Beta - 15 August, 2018
- New Game Plus mode for God of War is finally coming - 14 August, 2018
- The Walking Dead’s Negan is coming to Tekken 7 with Lucile in hand - 14 August, 2018
- Comic writer Andy Diggle & artist Chris Sprouse will be at Comic Con Africa 2018 - 13 August, 2018
- Quake Champions goes Free-to-Play & comes out of Steam Early Access - 13 August, 2018