Wolfenstein II: The new Colossus’ Freedom Chronicles is coming to a sad, yet inevitable, end! The third chapter of the Freedom Chronicles, The Amazing Deeds of Captain Wilkins, is out now on all platforms.
The third and final part of the Freedom Chronicles puts you in the shoes of Captain Wilkins. Wilkins, who was “on the run since the Nazi war machine levelled Manhattan with an atom bomb” returns home to reunite with an old comrade and dismantle the deadliest weapon ever made – “The Sun Gun”. In the chapter, you will deploy the Battlewalker to gain tactical advantages while you infiltrate Alaska’s Nazi-fortified Kodiak Island. There, you will crush Operation Black Sun, or die trying.
The trailer is pretty cool. It gives off heavy Far Cry Blood Dragon vibes, which I am not against at all. Instead of Blood Dragon, however, The Amazing Deeds of Captain Wilkins also features the same comic-book vibe that the previous chapters had so much of. The trailer is short and sweet and tells you everything you need to know about the chapter.
Similarly to the past two chapters, the Deeds of Captain Wilkins is a standalone story, with a narrative of its own. It takes place in the same universe as Wolfenstein II: The new Colossus proper, but is not a part of the B.J. Blascowitz’ story. That said, it should offer up just as much entertainment as the main campaign.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. The Freedom Chronicles, as well as the third chapter, The Amazing Deeds of Captain Wilkins, is out now on the same platforms. It is part of the season pass for $25 USD.
- Yugi Moto from Yu-Gi-Oh! is joining Jump Force’s fighting roster - 19 September, 2018
- Raphael Sorel returns in Soulcalibur VI to slice and dice the competition - 19 September, 2018
- Logitech G partners with Aperture Gaming to invest in all-female esports - 19 September, 2018
- Free Lives announces Playtopia, a South Africa indie gaming festival - 19 September, 2018
- Green Hell Preview: the jungle is the least of your worries… - 18 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Review: Spectacular in almost every way! - 17 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Tickets sold out - 14 September, 2018
- Zeus’ Battlegrounds is a Battle Royale set in Ancient Greece - 6 September, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider takes players to the Hidden City of Paiti - 6 September, 2018
- Deviljho finally comes to Monster Hunter: World’s PC version - 6 September, 2018