Wolfenstein II: The new Colossus is the direct sequel to Wolfenstein: The New Order, and it is great. It is so good that Bethesda and Machine Games want everyone to play it, and are doing so via an all new free trial for the game!
The Wolfenstein II: The new Colossus free trial offers the game’s first level in its entirety. Depending on how fast you play, this is roughly one to two hours worth of play time. Not bad for a demo, if you ask me. Nevertheless, if you do end up liking the game, Bethesda says that all progress will carry over to the full game (once purchased). This means that you can murder one level’s worth of Nazis for free, end then you can decide if it is worth paying for.
While I am still going through every facet of what the game has to offer, I can already tell you that my review will say nothing but good things. If you must know, the game is a definite must buy, no matter the cost. With that said, you can always try and win a copy in our mega #VamersChristmas giveaway! Then again, the game was recently discounted by 50% for Black Friday. As such, if you do not like buying games at full price, I am pretty sure the upcoming Christmas sales will have it priced similarly.
Wolfenstein II: The new Colossus picks up right where the first game left off. Players take on the role of the Nazi killer extraordinaire, B.J. Blazkowicz. Just like its predecessor, Wolfenstein II features a heavy focus on narrative — a huge surprise from the first game, and a welcome return in the second. As great as the narrative is, however, it also features a huge focus on old-school shoot’em ups. Most levels are all about killing Nazis, and the game makes sure you know it.
Wolfenstein II: The new Colossus free trial is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 + 2 are headed to Nintendo Switch - 21 February, 2018
- Female Rathalos Monster Hunter: World Nendoroid Figurine unveiled - 21 February, 2018
- Flight Sim Labs fights piracy by installing malware on your system - 21 February, 2018
- The Evil Within 2 first-person mode is meant to give you nightmares - 21 February, 2018
- Ulduar, the Fan-favourite raid, returns to World of Warcraft in May 2018 - 21 February, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ to get Broly and Bardock as DLC - 21 February, 2018
- Dead Space, the cult horror classic, is now available for free on EA Origin - 21 February, 2018
- New report shows majority of PUBG cheaters and hackers are from China - 21 February, 2018
- Hanako: Honor & Blade joins Brightlocker to expand community rewards - 21 February, 2018
- Pantropy, a brand new Sci-Fi Mech FPS MMO, is now on Kickstarter - 21 February, 2018