If you have ever seen a movie where the good guy rides off into the sunset with a motorcycle, chances are that it is a Harley Davidson. Now, that iconic brand of motorcycles will make its way to Ubisoft’s upcoming racing game, The Crew 2.
Ahmed Boukhelifa, Ivory Tower Studios Managing Director, made the announcement and has said that the team is thrilled to partner with Harley Davidson. He states that the Harley Davidson is “a legendary, global brand” that is deeply rooted in American culture. As such he expresses how the partnership is a natural fit as both companies share the same passion for thirst and unrestrained exploration.
Ubisoft has said that the first Harley Davidson motorcycle to enter the game will be the Iron 883. This is a neat choice for an in-game starter. It is described as a “nimble urban machine that kicks asphalt” thanks to its “bare-knuckle minimalism and garage-built style”.
Harley Davidson Motor Company Vice President of Global Marketing and Brand, Heather Malenshek, commented that the company hopes The Crew 2 will inspire more people to engage in motorcycling. She says that Harley Davidson has a storied past of celebrating the American spirit, freedom and love for the open road. It is why, she says, people have been choosing Harley Davidson to explore American cities and roadways for almost 115 years. That is a long time.
The Crew 2 will release in early 2018 and will be on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
- Eight Game of Thrones Stars who are also Successful Musicians - 12 July, 2018
- MotoGP 18 hits the road, swerves and crashes, in one foul slide [Review] - 10 July, 2018
- Five actors who could play Miles Morales on the big screen - 4 July, 2018
- PlayStation Plus Games July 2018: Heavy Rain, Absolver & more! - 2 July, 2018
- Gears Pop! marries Funko Pop! and Gears of War in the best way possible - 22 June, 2018
- Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course expands Cuphead in 2019 - 22 June, 2018
- Square Enix announces Just Cause 4 during E3 2018 - 22 June, 2018
- Session channels Skate in the best way (Xbox One Timed Exclusive) - 22 June, 2018
- Jump Force is the Shonen Jump crossover fighter that fans have dreamt of - 22 June, 2018
- The Coalition announces Gears 5 for 2019, aiming for 60 FPS experience - 22 June, 2018