If you have ever seen a movie where the good guy rides off into the sunset with a motorcycle, chances are that it is a Harley Davidson. Now, that iconic brand of motorcycles will make its way to Ubisoft’s upcoming racing game, The Crew 2.
Ahmed Boukhelifa, Ivory Tower Studios Managing Director, made the announcement and has said that the team is thrilled to partner with Harley Davidson. He states that the Harley Davidson is “a legendary, global brand” that is deeply rooted in American culture. As such he expresses how the partnership is a natural fit as both companies share the same passion for thirst and unrestrained exploration.
Ubisoft has said that the first Harley Davidson motorcycle to enter the game will be the Iron 883. This is a neat choice for an in-game starter. It is described as a “nimble urban machine that kicks asphalt” thanks to its “bare-knuckle minimalism and garage-built style”.
Harley Davidson Motor Company Vice President of Global Marketing and Brand, Heather Malenshek, commented that the company hopes The Crew 2 will inspire more people to engage in motorcycling. She says that Harley Davidson has a storied past of celebrating the American spirit, freedom and love for the open road. It is why, she says, people have been choosing Harley Davidson to explore American cities and roadways for almost 115 years. That is a long time.
The Crew 2 will release in early 2018 and will be on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
- Devil May Cry HD collection awakens in early 2018 - 11 December, 2017
- All The Game Awards 2017 nominees and winners - 10 December, 2017
- Awesome Ster Kinekor Entertainment Festive Deals are not to be missed! - 8 December, 2017
- Mega Man X1-X8 set to re-release on multiple platforms in 2018 - 6 December, 2017
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus free trial lets you obliterate Nazis, for gratis - 6 December, 2017
- Watch the Game Awards 2017 live stream right here - 6 December, 2017
- Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris launch trailer preps Guardians for War - 5 December, 2017
- Gotenks, Kid Buu & Adult Gohan confirmed for Dragon Ball FighterZ - 5 December, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Fun Pack adds new cars, tracks and liveries - 5 December, 2017
- Now anyone can be a Guardian in the Destiny 2 free trial - 5 December, 2017