If you have ever seen a movie where the good guy rides off into the sunset with a motorcycle, chances are that it is a Harley Davidson. Now, that iconic brand of motorcycles will make its way to Ubisoft’s upcoming racing game, The Crew 2.
Ahmed Boukhelifa, Ivory Tower Studios Managing Director, made the announcement and has said that the team is thrilled to partner with Harley Davidson. He states that the Harley Davidson is “a legendary, global brand” that is deeply rooted in American culture. As such he expresses how the partnership is a natural fit as both companies share the same passion for thirst and unrestrained exploration.
Ubisoft has said that the first Harley Davidson motorcycle to enter the game will be the Iron 883. This is a neat choice for an in-game starter. It is described as a “nimble urban machine that kicks asphalt” thanks to its “bare-knuckle minimalism and garage-built style”.
Harley Davidson Motor Company Vice President of Global Marketing and Brand, Heather Malenshek, commented that the company hopes The Crew 2 will inspire more people to engage in motorcycling. She says that Harley Davidson has a storied past of celebrating the American spirit, freedom and love for the open road. It is why, she says, people have been choosing Harley Davidson to explore American cities and roadways for almost 115 years. That is a long time.
The Crew 2 will release in early 2018 and will be on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
- Konami & UEFA Champions League partner for PES League World Tour 2018 - 13 October, 2017
- Quirky stealth game Serial Cleaner to mop up gore on Nintendo Switch - 12 October, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole gets a Prequel Episode - 12 October, 2017
- The Evil Within 2 launch trailer takes Sebastien back to Hell - 12 October, 2017
- Forza Motorsport 7 is Gorgeous, full featured & one of 2017’s Best Racers [Review] - 9 October, 2017
- VS Gaming crowns Damage Control CS:GO Masters champion at Rage 2017 - 9 October, 2017
- “We are already at war, they just don’t know it yet” in Good Business Sci-Fi short film - 9 October, 2017
- Important things to know about Gran Turismo Sport - 9 October, 2017
- Whether Jedi, Sith or Rebel, these Star Wars Motorcycle Helmets are Fantastic - 9 October, 2017
- Destiny 2: Take Back Your Light! Well, after your grinding [Review] - 5 October, 2017