If you are a die-hard petrol-head, or if you absolutely loved the beautiful and illustrious Regalia that featured in Final Fantasy XV, I have some great news. You can now drive that ‘fantasy’ vehicle in Forza Horizon 3. That is correct. Starting from 1 August 2017, all players who own Final Fantasy XV and/or Forza Horizon 3 will get Prince Noctis’ car to drive, free of charge.
Microsoft and Square Enix announced that the incredible 536-horsepower V12 luxury car would make its way to the open-world racing title during ChinaJoy 2017. The China Digital Entertainment Expo & Conference is held annually in Shanghai. It is one of the largest gaming and digital entertainment exhibitions in Asia and China combined. Its size alone makes ChinaJoy the perfect candidate for the announcement.
In order to qualify, you simply need to do one of two things. The first is to play Final Fantasy XV (in-case you do not own Forza Horizon 3) for a code. However, if you do own Forza Horizon 3, simply log an hour or two of play time, and the car will show up in-game — no code required. Windows 10 players can also redeem the code since Forza Horizon 3 is an Xbox Play Anywhere title.
The Regalia is not the first crossover vehicle featured in Forza Horizon 3. It joins the likes of the Warthog from Halo. Furthermore, it is unknown whether the Regalia is a limited offer or if, just like the Warthog, it will become an event item. Best to try and get it as soon as possible.
Now that I have it, I will be riding toward the sunset with a Final Fantasy soundtrack blaring over my speakers, and my loveable pet chocobo by my side.
- Konami & UEFA Champions League partner for PES League World Tour 2018 - 13 October, 2017
- Quirky stealth game Serial Cleaner to mop up gore on Nintendo Switch - 12 October, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole gets a Prequel Episode - 12 October, 2017
- The Evil Within 2 launch trailer takes Sebastien back to Hell - 12 October, 2017
- Forza Motorsport 7 is Gorgeous, full featured & one of 2017’s Best Racers [Review] - 9 October, 2017
- VS Gaming crowns Damage Control CS:GO Masters champion at Rage 2017 - 9 October, 2017
- “We are already at war, they just don’t know it yet” in Good Business Sci-Fi short film - 9 October, 2017
- Important things to know about Gran Turismo Sport - 9 October, 2017
- Whether Jedi, Sith or Rebel, these Star Wars Motorcycle Helmets are Fantastic - 9 October, 2017
- Destiny 2: Take Back Your Light! Well, after your grinding [Review] - 5 October, 2017