Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft must be one of the most addictive card games out there. Similarly, eSports must be one of the biggest crazes to have hit local shores in the past few years, and it is only getting bigger. As you might imagine, these two will make a perfect pair… which is why Kwese Sports and Kwese eSports is bringing a Hearthstone Fireside Gathering to Johannesburg during RUSH!
Kwese eSport is hosting a Hearthstone Fireside Gathering at Rush, and just about anyone with a heartbeat can join in on the festivities. Kwese will be hosting daily tournaments, with daily cash prizes for the top three players. First place winners will walk away with a hefty R5,000 ZAR while second and third will get R3,000 and R2,000 respectively. That is a lot for just turning up and beating someone at a card game, hey? But that is not all. In addition to earning those sweet rolls of dough, all entrants will also stand a chance of winning an MSI gaming laptop, courtesy of MSI themselves. The top two players, from each day, will also go head-to-head for a chance to win one of those notebooks.
Rush eSports is brought to you by the same folks that run the rAge Expo twice every year. It is an initiative to bring popular and modern competitive gaming to local shores and to allow eSports to grow more naturally with South African youth. Rush takes place over the weekend of 21 July 2017 and will run through to Sunday 23 July 2017 at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg.
- The DC movie universe finally has a name: Worlds of DC - 23 July, 2018
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate has a Legend of Zelda Crossover - 23 July, 2018
- PES 2019 Demo arrives 8 August for fans of soccer games - 23 July, 2018
- The Boomsday Project brings science and mechs to Hearthstone - 23 July, 2018
- 10 DC Characters who should have been in Injustice 2 - 23 July, 2018
- Germany bans “coming soon” in favour of firm release dates for games - 23 July, 2018
- Voldo returns to wreak havoc on the fighters of Soulcalibur VI - 23 July, 2018
- Ghost Mode adds permadeath to Ghost Recon: Wildlands - 23 July, 2018
- Apple introduces 70 new emoji for iOS, WatchOS, and MacOS - 23 July, 2018
- Bandai Namco unveils Digimon Survive for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch - 23 July, 2018