The Nintendo Switch colour range continues to grow! Now you can channel your inner Bob Ross with a brand new Neon Yellow Joy-Con controller and Battery Pack.
The Japanese console giant revealed the Neon Yellow Joy-Con peripherals during their Nintendo Direct live stream. Any fans of the blue and red Joy-Con controllers will be a fan of these. This is the perfect addition to anyone who quickly tires of the same colours on their devices… I know I do!
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) April 12, 2017
In addition to the neon yellow Joy-Con controllers and battery pack, prospective owners will also receive matching neon yellow Joy-Con straps. This way your Joy-Con controllers will not look weird and out-of-place with the grey straps.
While not exactly detailing how much power the battery pack will hold, the company did mention that Joy-Con controllers will have a lot more playtime thanks to it. Nintendo also confirmed that all neon yellow peripherals would release along with Arms on 16 June, 2017.
While not a fan of bright colours, I must admit that the neon yellow Joy-Con controllers look really neat. I think that it is a very good choice for the company and that they should continue this trend of introducing more colours for their new console. I, for one, would like a nice purple Joy-Con next.
- Hulu’s Hitman TV Series is a go, spearheaded by creators of John Wick - 14 November, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV’s Noctis heads to Tekken 7 as a playable fighter - 14 November, 2017
- Play online for free during the PlayStation Plus Multiplayer Event - 13 November, 2017
- Overwatch free weekend is coming up! - 13 November, 2017
- Serial Cleaner infographic divulges some neat info about the game’s players - 13 November, 2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Xbox One X Enhancements Detailed - 13 November, 2017
- Dragon Ball FighterZ story mode trailer introduces Android 21 - 8 November, 2017
- Twitter’s new 280-character limit is now live for everyone - 8 November, 2017
- NVIDIA embraces its dark – and light – side with Star Wars graphics cards - 8 November, 2017
- You can now get Watch Dogs for free on PC (for a limited time) - 7 November, 2017