The Nintendo Switch colour range continues to grow! Now you can channel your inner Bob Ross with a brand new Neon Yellow Joy-Con controller and Battery Pack.
The Japanese console giant revealed the Neon Yellow Joy-Con peripherals during their Nintendo Direct live stream. Any fans of the blue and red Joy-Con controllers will be a fan of these. This is the perfect addition to anyone who quickly tires of the same colours on their devices… I know I do!
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) April 12, 2017
In addition to the neon yellow Joy-Con controllers and battery pack, prospective owners will also receive matching neon yellow Joy-Con straps. This way your Joy-Con controllers will not look weird and out-of-place with the grey straps.
While not exactly detailing how much power the battery pack will hold, the company did mention that Joy-Con controllers will have a lot more playtime thanks to it. Nintendo also confirmed that all neon yellow peripherals would release along with Arms on 16 June, 2017.
While not a fan of bright colours, I must admit that the neon yellow Joy-Con controllers look really neat. I think that it is a very good choice for the company and that they should continue this trend of introducing more colours for their new console. I, for one, would like a nice purple Joy-Con next.
- Acer TravelMate P6 promises 20 hours of battery life - 18 April, 2019
- Acer announces all new enterprise-focused Acer Chromebook 714 and 715 - 18 April, 2019
- Ubisoft offers Assassin’s Creed Unity for free because of Notre Dame fire - 18 April, 2019
- Ten reasons to be excited for Rise of Azshara – World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth’s next chapter - 16 April, 2019
- Acer Spin 3 2019 lineup gets notable spec. updates - 16 April, 2019
- Acer introduces sleek new Acer Nitro 7 and updates Nitro 5 - 16 April, 2019
- Anno 1800 Review – Wondrous Industrialisation - 15 April, 2019
- Five reasons why I would make the Huawei P30 my side bae - 12 April, 2019
- Acer ConceptD is made for creative professionals - 12 April, 2019
- New Acer Predator Orion 5000 & LFGD Monitor announced - 12 April, 2019