Are you, perhaps, a Holobunny who wants to take a break while cruising around in space? Finding a new planet to colonise and live on is, after all, very hard work. Well, that is where the Holobunnies: Pause Cafe comes in!
That paragraph above was inspired directly by the press release I received for the game. Admittedly, it immediately caught my attention, and for good reason. Holobunnies: Pause Cafe looks like it will be quite an interesting ride.
To get you up to speed, Holobunnies: Pause Cafe is an up-coming indie-platformer that got green-lit on Steam quite a while back. The game features action-packed two-player brawl modes and old-school boss battles. It even has an endless runner mode! That is basically three games, rolled up into one.
Q-Bit Games are actively developing Holobunnies: Pause Cafe, even with the release right around the corner. They want to get the game as ready as it can be for launch.
— q-bit games (@qbitgames) March 7, 2017
Other games in their arsenal include Machete and 10 Seconds Doctor.
Machete is a side-scrolling 16-bit adventure platformer. In it, you play one of four siblings who have to find out what happened to their eyes. 10 Seconds Doctor was a game made for the 27th Ludum Dare, a theme-based game development event. In it, you must diagnose your patient and treat him…in just 10 seconds! It’s a nice little flash game that had me going for about half an hour or so.
Holobunnies: Pause Cafe is slated for release on 22 March 2017 for PC, MacOS, and Linux. It will launch exclusively on Steam.
- Mad Catz ES PRO+ Gaming Earbuds Revealed; Available across Europe - 20 February, 2019
- Boomerang Africa March 2019 Highlights: Tom & Jerry turns 50! - 20 February, 2019
- Cartoon Network Africa March Highlights: Oswaldo leads the pack - 20 February, 2019
- Batman vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles announced - 20 February, 2019
- Football Manager 2019 Review – not for the faint of heart - 18 February, 2019
- Pre-Order The Division 2 on PC and get a free game! - 15 February, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 adds Jade to the roster - 15 February, 2019
- Team Cherry reveals Hollow Knight: Silksong - 15 February, 2019
- Far Cry New Dawn Review: a lush and nostalgic addition to Far Cry 5 - 14 February, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 brings back Kabal and D’Vorah - 12 February, 2019