If you are the kind of person who absolutely needs to buy a one-of-a-kind piece of gaming memorabilia; the kind of person who will gladly pay hundreds of thousands just to be able to say “I own that”; and also the kind of person that really likes cars, then Final Fantasy XV Themed R8 is definitely up your alley!
Square Enix and Audi Japan have teamed up to collaborate on an exclusive, one-of-a-kind, Final Fantasy XV themed R8… and it looks all kinds of amazing! Seriously… just SUATMM!
At around 50,000,000 Japanese Yen (which translates to around R6,186,744 ZAR), the luxurious Audi can be yours to keep — or auctioned off at an even more ludicrous price.
The vehicle is officially called the Audi R8 Star of Lucis, and it really does look incredible. It has lustrous black finish with an intricate silver design on its carbon finishes. It also has its own incredibly cool, hype-generating, trailer (watch it below)!
For those of you who are interested, and only if you have the moola to spare, then you can head on over to Audi Japan’s website to put your name on the list.
Final Fantasy XV releases on 29 November 2016 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It has a much cheaper Collector’s Edition, however, that is not without its controversy. The game looks to be amazing and I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy.
- Fallout Shelter is Now Available on Steam - 12 April, 2017
- A We Happy Few movie is coming, and it will be “surprising” - 12 April, 2017
- Elder Scrolls Online Goes Free-to-Play for an Entire Week - 11 April, 2017
- Xbox Play Anywhere title Snake Pass slithers onto Xbox and Windows 10 - 10 April, 2017
- Quake Champions Blood Covenant Arena debuts in New Trailer - 6 April, 2017
- New Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind video Showcases new Battlegrounds PvP Mode - 6 April, 2017
- Blizzard Reveals Starcraft: Remastered - 3 April, 2017
- Firestorm Blazes onto the Scene in New Injustice 2 Video - 31 March, 2017
- Destiny 2 is Official! Release Date and PC Support Confirmed - 31 March, 2017
- New Logitech G Pro Gaming Keyboard is designed with eSports in mind - 31 March, 2017