If you are the kind of person who absolutely needs to buy a one-of-a-kind piece of gaming memorabilia; the kind of person who will gladly pay hundreds of thousands just to be able to say “I own that”; and also the kind of person that really likes cars, then Final Fantasy XV Themed R8 is definitely up your alley!
Square Enix and Audi Japan have teamed up to collaborate on an exclusive, one-of-a-kind, Final Fantasy XV themed R8… and it looks all kinds of amazing! Seriously… just SUATMM!
At around 50,000,000 Japanese Yen (which translates to around R6,186,744 ZAR), the luxurious Audi can be yours to keep — or auctioned off at an even more ludicrous price.
The vehicle is officially called the Audi R8 Star of Lucis, and it really does look incredible. It has lustrous black finish with an intricate silver design on its carbon finishes. It also has its own incredibly cool, hype-generating, trailer (watch it below)!
For those of you who are interested, and only if you have the moola to spare, then you can head on over to Audi Japan’s website to put your name on the list.
Final Fantasy XV releases on 29 November 2016 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It has a much cheaper Collector’s Edition, however, that is not without its controversy. The game looks to be amazing and I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy.
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands [First Impressions] - 16 March, 2017
- Blizzard Now Accepts WoW Tokens for Subscription and Loot Payments - 10 March, 2017
- New Trailer for Holobunnies: Pause Cafe Reveals Game’s March Release Date - 10 March, 2017
- The Division Last Stand expansion and Free 1.6 Update Now Available - 10 March, 2017
- Destiny’s final update is an Age of Triumph, both in name, and for all players - 10 March, 2017
- Unable to play Horizon Zero Dawn? Here are a few cross-platform alternatives. - 8 March, 2017
- Experience the best of Acer with The Nexus’ New Predator Experience Room - 8 March, 2017
- I Am Setsuna Now Available On Nintendo Switch - 5 March, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Officially Announced, Arrives in 2017 - 5 March, 2017
- Zenimax Media Acquires VR specialists and DOOM co-creators, Escalation Studios - 5 March, 2017