If you are still on the fence for a current generation console, you might be swayed by this super sweet deal! According to Cheap Gamer, the popular chatting app WeChat will have exclusive deals running this Friday for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. For those who may not know, this Friday is ‘Black Friday’ in the USA – the biggest and best day to shop because basically everything is discounted. In recent years, South African stores have begun to embrace the concept. This year is no different.
As long as you have the WeChat app installed, you can grab an Xbox One with FIFA 17 for the stupidly low price of R1,999! Yes, you read that right. You can get the current iteration of Microsoft’s entertainment system, with a game, for what is essentially only R2,000. It is an amazing deal by any stretch of the imagination, especially considering how the console is currently retailing for well over R4000. Even if you are not a gamer, this price point is just too good to miss out on. It would make an excellent Christmas gift for almost anyone! What I am saying is, just buy it, put it away for a month and… Boom! You have saved R2000 on a fantastic Christmas gift.
For those of you who are on the Sony side of the fence, fear not for you have not been forgotten! For just R3,549, you can pick up a PlayStation 4 Slim and three games! That is still a great deal, no matter how you look at it.
The aforementioned deals will run via the WeChat shop, available via the app, and it will be subject to availability. This means that obtaining one of these deals will be subject to a first-come-first-serve basis and will only be available while-stocks-last.
In order to stand a chance of getting in on these deals, all you have to do is have the WeChat app installed. Then, during the promotional period, use the WeChat app to scan the QR Code displayed next to the Green Friday deals (image included below). Once the app directs you to the WeChat shop, you can proceed to make your purchase. It should be noted that you have to use the WeChat Wallet, which works the same way as PayPal. As such, I highly recommend that interested buyers sort out that aspect of the shopping experience well before Friday for a good chance to get the deals.
The sale starts at 9:00 AM on Friday morning (25th November 2016), so be sure to keep those phones charged, and alarms set! Good luck!
- Hearthstone Ushers in the Year of the Mammoth with Journey to Un’Goro - 22 March, 2017
- Roguelike indie game, Loot Rascals, has launched! - 22 March, 2017
- The First Android Wear 2.0 Device is here with the Huawei Watch 2 - 22 March, 2017
- The Huawei P10 is a Fantastic Update to the Already Impressive P9 - 22 March, 2017
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands [First Impressions] - 16 March, 2017
- Blizzard Now Accepts WoW Tokens for Subscription and Loot Payments - 10 March, 2017
- New Trailer for Holobunnies: Pause Cafe Reveals Game’s March Release Date - 10 March, 2017
- The Division Last Stand expansion and Free 1.6 Update Now Available - 10 March, 2017
- Destiny’s final update is an Age of Triumph, both in name, and for all players - 10 March, 2017
- Unable to play Horizon Zero Dawn? Here are a few cross-platform alternatives. - 8 March, 2017