The new HP DeskJet 3720 can print, scan, and copy documents via WiFi, the internet, and from just about any mobile device via Bluetooth. Unlike most ‘all-in-one’ printing devices, however, it is half the size of most all-in-one printers out there. In fact, it could very well be the world’s “smallest all-in-one printer”.
In an official announcement, HP stated that consumers want small devices while staying connected.
Consumer[s] crave tiny, wireless devices that fit into their lifestyle and enable them to stay connected, social and productive wherever they may be. With its innovative design and intuitive mobile connectivity from virtually any device or social network, the HP DeskJet 3720 turns the traditional consumer printing experience on its head.
Users can operate the printer straight from their mobile devices using the HP All-in-One Remote application. The apps can be downloaded from the Google Play store, Apple Appstore, or the Windows Store.
Moreover, by using HP’s patented WiFi Direct feature, customers can print directly from their mobile devices, even if there is no direct network access.
HP’s Social Media Snapshot app, on the other hand, offers an enhanced social media printing experience. Using this app, customers can share and design customised photos from Facebook, Instagram and Flickr. It offers a specialised 4×5 sticky photo paper tailored for the app, and it is perfect for decorating a bedroom or locker. To make it even easier for Facebook Messenger users, HP’s Printbot for Messenger can print content effortlessly from a conversation. It even allows customers to add more printers, print from history, and order replacement supplies right from the Facebook Messenger app.
The incredible form factor ensures that the DeskJet 3720 is perfect for anyone with space issues. As such, it is targeted at university students and small businesses where space is a luxury.
The HP DeskJet 3720 will be available in September, and will cost around R1200.
- Eight Game of Thrones Stars who are also Successful Musicians - 12 July, 2018
- MotoGP 18 hits the road, swerves and crashes, in one foul slide [Review] - 10 July, 2018
- Five actors who could play Miles Morales on the big screen - 4 July, 2018
- PlayStation Plus Games July 2018: Heavy Rain, Absolver & more! - 2 July, 2018
- Gears Pop! marries Funko Pop! and Gears of War in the best way possible - 22 June, 2018
- Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course expands Cuphead in 2019 - 22 June, 2018
- Square Enix announces Just Cause 4 during E3 2018 - 22 June, 2018
- Session channels Skate in the best way (Xbox One Timed Exclusive) - 22 June, 2018
- Jump Force is the Shonen Jump crossover fighter that fans have dreamt of - 22 June, 2018
- The Coalition announces Gears 5 for 2019, aiming for 60 FPS experience - 22 June, 2018