The new HP DeskJet 3720 can print, scan, and copy documents via WiFi, the internet, and from just about any mobile device via Bluetooth. Unlike most ‘all-in-one’ printing devices, however, it is half the size of most all-in-one printers out there. In fact, it could very well be the world’s “smallest all-in-one printer”.
In an official announcement, HP stated that consumers want small devices while staying connected.
Consumer[s] crave tiny, wireless devices that fit into their lifestyle and enable them to stay connected, social and productive wherever they may be. With its innovative design and intuitive mobile connectivity from virtually any device or social network, the HP DeskJet 3720 turns the traditional consumer printing experience on its head.
Users can operate the printer straight from their mobile devices using the HP All-in-One Remote application. The apps can be downloaded from the Google Play store, Apple Appstore, or the Windows Store.
Moreover, by using HP’s patented WiFi Direct feature, customers can print directly from their mobile devices, even if there is no direct network access.
HP’s Social Media Snapshot app, on the other hand, offers an enhanced social media printing experience. Using this app, customers can share and design customised photos from Facebook, Instagram and Flickr. It offers a specialised 4×5 sticky photo paper tailored for the app, and it is perfect for decorating a bedroom or locker. To make it even easier for Facebook Messenger users, HP’s Printbot for Messenger can print content effortlessly from a conversation. It even allows customers to add more printers, print from history, and order replacement supplies right from the Facebook Messenger app.
The incredible form factor ensures that the DeskJet 3720 is perfect for anyone with space issues. As such, it is targeted at university students and small businesses where space is a luxury.
The HP DeskJet 3720 will be available in September, and will cost around R1200.
- Football Manager 2019 Review – not for the faint of heart - 18 February, 2019
- Pre-Order The Division 2 on PC and get a free game! - 15 February, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 adds Jade to the roster - 15 February, 2019
- Team Cherry reveals Hollow Knight: Silksong - 15 February, 2019
- Far Cry New Dawn Review: a lush and nostalgic addition to Far Cry 5 - 14 February, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 brings back Kabal and D’Vorah - 12 February, 2019
- Apex Legends Battle Pass and Year 1 Roadmap Revealed - 12 February, 2019
- First Twitch Rivals Apex Legends tournament is here - 12 February, 2019
- The Division 2 private beta hands-on: harder, better, faster, stronger - 11 February, 2019
- Battlefield V Review: Beautifully Disappointing - 8 February, 2019