To celebrate the release of the Xbox One S in the land down under, Microsoft’s Australian marketing team have created the Xbox Onesie… and it is glorious!
In what could have been meme fodder for the Seattle based company, the Xbox Onesie is a total winner. Not only does it look absolutely stylish in either white or black, but it is also a completely functional piece of clothing.
The Xbox Onesie may look a bit like a deflated astronaut suit, but that is a part of its super comfortable charm. Featuring a single entry point via an oversized zipper for the occupant, this onesie is ready to accommodate your gaming needs. It features oversized pockets that can hold Xbox controllers and remotes and even has an arm pouch for a mobile phone. Not only that, but it has an enlarged hoodie so that you can keep wearing your favourite set of headphones whilst wearing it. Microsoft Australia have seemingly thought of everything, and proudly touted the Xbox Onesies features in the accompanying press release (yes, really).
Xbox Onesie Special Features:
- Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
- Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone
- Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons
- Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments
- Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets for the ultimate gaming sessions
- Customized Gamertag embroidery
Although I am more of a robe wearing man myself, a la Hugh Hefner, this Xbox Onesie is totally an article of clothing I would adore to have (I literally screamed SUATMM when I first caught wind of it). The roll-able legs and arms, for example, are great. It means that it can be worn during all seasons and could be a hardcore gamers ideal article of clothing. The unique and customised gamertag is also a great idea, perfect for households with many siblings.
I have reached out to Microsoft South Africa in the hopes of being able to obtain one of these Xbox Onesies
for myself to give-away to our readers.
- How to enable the secret YouTube Dark Theme - 14 September, 2017
- Face ID on the iPhone X is fast, easy to use and seems to ‘just work’ - 13 September, 2017
- Apple introduces the iPhone X with Edge to Edge OLED Display, Face ID and more - 12 September, 2017
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is now available - 1 September, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for September 2017 - 1 September, 2017
- Build Your Own Jurassic Park with Jurassic World Evolution - 29 August, 2017
- Unboxing the Marvel Legends 75th Anniversary Captain America Shield [Video + Giveaway] - 29 August, 2017
- KFC Nail Polish is Finger-Lickin’ Good and Tastes like Chicken - 22 August, 2017
- 4K Enhancements Detailed for Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X - 22 August, 2017
- Play Jengo at Gamescom 2017 and help Jeff save the Pixelverse - 21 August, 2017