To celebrate the release of the Xbox One S in the land down under, Microsoft’s Australian marketing team have created the Xbox Onesie… and it is glorious!
In what could have been meme fodder for the Seattle based company, the Xbox Onesie is a total winner. Not only does it look absolutely stylish in either white or black, but it is also a completely functional piece of clothing.
The Xbox Onesie may look a bit like a deflated astronaut suit, but that is a part of its super comfortable charm. Featuring a single entry point via an oversized zipper for the occupant, this onesie is ready to accommodate your gaming needs. It features oversized pockets that can hold Xbox controllers and remotes and even has an arm pouch for a mobile phone. Not only that, but it has an enlarged hoodie so that you can keep wearing your favourite set of headphones whilst wearing it. Microsoft Australia have seemingly thought of everything, and proudly touted the Xbox Onesies features in the accompanying press release (yes, really).
Xbox Onesie Special Features:
- Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
- Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone
- Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons
- Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments
- Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets for the ultimate gaming sessions
- Customized Gamertag embroidery
Although I am more of a robe wearing man myself, a la High Hefner, this Xbox Onesie is totally an article of clothing I would adore to have (I literally screamed SUATMM when I first caught wind of it). The roll-able legs and arms, for example, are great. It means that it can be worn during all seasons and could be a hardcore gamers ideal article of clothing. The unique and customised gamertag is also a great idea, perfect for households with many siblings.
I have reached out to Microsoft South Africa in the hopes of being able to obtain one of these Xbox Onesies
for myself to give-away to our readers.
- Final Trailer for Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) - 24 May, 2017
- Far Cry 5 Teaser Videos Welcome Gamers to Hope County, Montana! - 24 May, 2017
- Netflix’s Witcher TV Series Will Bring Geralt of Rivia to Life - 19 May, 2017
- Netflix’s GLOW is an 80s Inspired Comedy Series about Wrestling - 15 May, 2017
- Watch the First Trailer for Marvel’s The Gifted, A New X-Men Series - 15 May, 2017
- Experience the Birth of an Alien Xenomorph in Interactive Video - 11 May, 2017
- Expanding Vamers First Play - 11 May, 2017
- LucidSound LS35X is the First Gaming Headset to Use Xbox Wireless Tech. - 10 May, 2017
- Bravado Gaming Wins Share of R1-Million in Samsung CS:GO Championship - 9 May, 2017
- Understanding the Cost of Petrol in South Africa - 9 May, 2017