Nuka-World, the sixth and final add-on for Fallout 4, is almost here. To celebrate and garner hype for the add-on, Bethesda Softworks has released more Nuka-World news, and it looks like it is going to be a helluva ride!
The downloadable content (DLC) takes place at an amusement park called Nuka-World. The new expansion is the final piece of add-on content from Fallout 4’s Season Pass and is expected to be huge. Bethesda announced at their E3 2016 press conference that Nuka-World would feature four new zones and an expansive array of new content.
In Nuka-World, players will be able to explore brand new zones including Nuka Town, USA; Safari Adventure; Refreshment World; Dry Rock Gulch; Kiddie Kingdom; and the Galactic Zone. Additionally, brand new creatures, weapons and new Raider factions will be injected into the game.
The official gameplay trailer takes viewers on a tour of the major attractions in the amusement park. Besides showing off the whacky imagery we can expect from a Fallout 4 add-on, you get to see a number of new things. Some of these include new Power Armour, new Settlement Building items, as well as brand new creepy-crawlies to keep you up at night.
Now, it seems that Bethesda is not quite done with the hype just yet. The people at Playstation Lifestyle have picked up on a Twitch Stream that will be taking place on 23 August 2016. Apparently Bethesda will be streaming the first hour or so of the Nuka-World DLC for all to see. The company has had a great thing going for them by embracing online culture. The streams alone have been getting thousands of simultaneous views, which is no doubt a good thing for the company.
Additionally, Bethesda also confirmed the size of the Nuka-World area in the form of a fancy little physical map. Announced on their website, Bethesda made a downloadable version of the Nuka-World map available for all. The physical version however, will only be available via Gamestop and EB Games in North America and Canada. It will have a limited run, and will be available from 24 August 2016.
Nuka-World is set to be a big one, with a full-size of 3.66 GB. This means that the final DLC for Fallout 4 will be an entire 700 MB bigger than Far Harbor.
Fallout 4 has been available for some time now, and can be played on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC. Nuka-World will be released on 30 August 2016 for the same platforms. Fans who do not own the Season Pass can pick Nuka-World up for around $20 USD (~R260).
- Acer TravelMate P6 promises 20 hours of battery life - 18 April, 2019
- Acer announces all new enterprise-focused Acer Chromebook 714 and 715 - 18 April, 2019
- Ubisoft offers Assassin’s Creed Unity for free because of Notre Dame fire - 18 April, 2019
- Ten reasons to be excited for Rise of Azshara – World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth’s next chapter - 16 April, 2019
- Acer Spin 3 2019 lineup gets notable spec. updates - 16 April, 2019
- Acer introduces sleek new Acer Nitro 7 and updates Nitro 5 - 16 April, 2019
- Anno 1800 Review – Wondrous Industrialisation - 15 April, 2019
- Five reasons why I would make the Huawei P30 my side bae - 12 April, 2019
- Acer ConceptD is made for creative professionals - 12 April, 2019
- New Acer Predator Orion 5000 & LFGD Monitor announced - 12 April, 2019