Brace yourself! Seven minutes of pure unadulterated gameplay from Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered has hit the web.
In the short clip, we are treated to the over-the-top action that the Call of Duty franchise has been known for, with a lot of nostalgic moments from the Modern Warfare classic.
For pure fans looking for a good remaster, this seems to be it. The footage clearly shows the overhauled lighting and improved textures in the remastered edition of Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
The video from Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered is ripped straight from the famous “Crew Expendable” mission from the game, one of the only missions that seemed to have a tiny bit of everything the game had to offer. It shows a very nice remastered version of Captain Price, as he and his team board a terrorist freighter.
This video clip is but a glimpse of what the entirety of Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered will have to offer. The remaster Includes the full single-player campaign and 10 multiplayer maps; it is the remastered Call of Duty that fans have been waiting for.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is included with the Legacy and Digital Deluxe Editions of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. These titles are due for release from 4 November 2016 on Windows PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Baptiste is Overwatch’s newest Support Hero - 25 March, 2019
- Call of Duty Mobile announced, pre-registrations now open - 25 March, 2019
- The Division 2 Review – A Superb Sequel - 23 March, 2019
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice launch trailer promises blood, revenge, & death - 22 March, 2019
- Opera for Android VPN lets users browse privately and securely for free - 20 March, 2019
- Logitech G935 Review – Sexy sound in an overly bulky design - 19 March, 2019
- Turtle Beach Recon 70 is a new, improved and affordable headset - 19 March, 2019
- New budget Razer peripherals aim to change the game - 19 March, 2019
- Epic Games Store Roadmap reveals cloud saves, achievements, and more - 19 March, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Review in Progress - 15 March, 2019