Elders Scrolls Legends, Bethesda’s first venture into the digital card game genre, has just entered open beta for all gamers.
Elder Scrolls Legends is a new digital Trading Card Game (TCG) that is based on the popular world that features in adventure Roleplaying Games like The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The announcement of the game entering an open beta was made at QuakeCon 2016. The game will be free to download during the open beta via the proprietary Bethesda.net launcher.
Elder Scrolls Legends seems to be quite a decent competitor to Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Blizzard’s offering has gone uncontested since its launch in 2014, so there are high hopes that Elder Scrolls Legends will offer additional variety in the online TCG scene.
Players eager to learn more about the game can do so on the official website. For those of you who want to join the beta fun, just download the Bethesda.net launcher and get it from there. You should keep in mind that the game is only in open beta, and might change significantly before launch.
- Five video games that gave away their plot twist in clever ways - 19 July, 2018
- Microsoft Teams free tier takes Slack Head-on in the Business space - 19 July, 2018
- Aliens: Colonial Marines AI was horrible… thanks to a typo - 19 July, 2018
- Monster Hunter: World PC release date & system requirements revealed - 17 July, 2018
- Blue Origin will charge R4 million for a single trip into space - 17 July, 2018
- Monster Hunter: World Behemoth brings Final Fantasy to Capcom’s Monster Series - 17 July, 2018
- Talim, the wild wind priestess, returns to Soulcalibur VI - 16 July, 2018
- Eight Game of Thrones Stars who are also Successful Musicians - 12 July, 2018
- MotoGP 18 hits the road, swerves and crashes, in one foul slide [Review] - 10 July, 2018
- Five actors who could play Miles Morales on the big screen - 4 July, 2018