Elders Scrolls Legends, Bethesda’s first venture into the digital card game genre, has just entered open beta for all gamers.
Elder Scrolls Legends is a new digital Trading Card Game (TCG) that is based on the popular world that features in adventure Roleplaying Games like The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The announcement of the game entering an open beta was made at QuakeCon 2016. The game will be free to download during the open beta via the proprietary Bethesda.net launcher.
Elder Scrolls Legends seems to be quite a decent competitor to Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Blizzard’s offering has gone uncontested since its launch in 2014, so there are high hopes that Elder Scrolls Legends will offer additional variety in the online TCG scene.
Players eager to learn more about the game can do so on the official website. For those of you who want to join the beta fun, just download the Bethesda.net launcher and get it from there. You should keep in mind that the game is only in open beta, and might change significantly before launch.
- Don’t Get Mad, Get Even in the Bright Light Fright of Prey (2017) [REVIEW] - 16 May, 2017
- Official Prey Soundtrack is now Available for your Listening Pleasure - 11 May, 2017
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands [REVIEW] - 10 May, 2017
- 10 of the Best Spider-Man Costumes from the Marvel Universe - 9 May, 2017
- We Happy Few Maidenholm Update Video Showcases Major Additions - 8 May, 2017
- Endlessly Limited Creativity in LEGO Worlds [REVIEW] - 8 May, 2017
- Top 10 Spider-Man Costumes, According to Marvel - 1 May, 2017
- 4 Actually Useful Things I wish I knew before I started Ghost Recon: Wildlands - 24 April, 2017
- Canada’s Geek Game is Strong, Adds the Konami Code to its $10 Bill Website - 20 April, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Neon Yellow Joy-Con and Battery Pack announced - 15 April, 2017