Elders Scrolls Legends, Bethesda’s first venture into the digital card game genre, has just entered open beta for all gamers.
Elder Scrolls Legends is a new digital Trading Card Game (TCG) that is based on the popular world that features in adventure Roleplaying Games like The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The announcement of the game entering an open beta was made at QuakeCon 2016. The game will be free to download during the open beta via the proprietary Bethesda.net launcher.
Elder Scrolls Legends seems to be quite a decent competitor to Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. Blizzard’s offering has gone uncontested since its launch in 2014, so there are high hopes that Elder Scrolls Legends will offer additional variety in the online TCG scene.
Players eager to learn more about the game can do so on the official website. For those of you who want to join the beta fun, just download the Bethesda.net launcher and get it from there. You should keep in mind that the game is only in open beta, and might change significantly before launch.
- Konami & UEFA Champions League partner for PES League World Tour 2018 - 13 October, 2017
- Quirky stealth game Serial Cleaner to mop up gore on Nintendo Switch - 12 October, 2017
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole gets a Prequel Episode - 12 October, 2017
- The Evil Within 2 launch trailer takes Sebastien back to Hell - 12 October, 2017
- Forza Motorsport 7 is Gorgeous, full featured & one of 2017’s Best Racers [Review] - 9 October, 2017
- VS Gaming crowns Damage Control CS:GO Masters champion at Rage 2017 - 9 October, 2017
- “We are already at war, they just don’t know it yet” in Good Business Sci-Fi short film - 9 October, 2017
- Important things to know about Gran Turismo Sport - 9 October, 2017
- Whether Jedi, Sith or Rebel, these Star Wars Motorcycle Helmets are Fantastic - 9 October, 2017
- Destiny 2: Take Back Your Light! Well, after your grinding [Review] - 5 October, 2017