Gamers, you had better be ready to don your hoodies and jackets, because tickets to South Africa’s biggest LAN event will soon be available for purchase! That is right, the race for the rAge 2016 NAG LAN has arrived.
There are two ways to purchase tickets. The first is braving the cold and waiting in line at your nearest Computicket vendor. The second, and far more appealing option, is to go online and visit the Computicket website the moment those digital gates unlock.
For the rAge 2016 NAG LAN, Intel has stepped up to provide the server power needed to host all of the games. HP will be supplying the switches, and broadband connectivity for the 2 500 player NAG LAN will be supplied by Internet Solutions.
The rAge 2016 NAG LAN is taking place from 7 to 9 October, 2016, in Johannesburg.
Now this is the important part. Tickets go on sale on Saturday the 30th of July at 09h00 at all Computicket outlets and online. Tickets cost R600 per person (includes free access to rAge all weekend)
[For additional info: www.naglan.co.za]
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019