Fallout Shelter is a mobile game that is set in the Fallout universe and requires players to step into the shoes of a Vault-Tec Overseer. Here, players can build rooms that benefit the vault and nurture vault dwellers in order to ensure their vault thrives after the apocalypse. It is an addictive strategy base-building game that requires a lot of time management, but has proven to be a massive success for Bethesda and has become one of the best free-to-play games on mobile devices.
The game has been downloaded over a million times on both Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play Store for Android. Now, Bethesda has announced that Fallout Shelter will finally be coming come to PC.
Bethesda asked fellow Overseers over Twitter about whether they have checked the Bethesda.net Launcher recently. Those who checked were pleasantly surprised to see the availability of Fallout Shelter. The hit mobile game was quietly released this morning, no doubt to stagger the masses who with to download it from Bethesda’s servers.
— Fallout (@Fallout) July 13, 2016
Earlier this year, before Bethesda revealed their plans for a PC version of Fallout Shelter, the company revealed plans to bring a massive update to this popular mobile game. The update will change the combat in the game along with adding the ability to send dwellers on quests, which will allow them to bring unique loot back to the vault – assuming they survive.
Seeing as the game is out on PC now, one should be aware that it now comes with a set of minimum requirements; despite the ‘cartoony’ look of the game. The game requires players to have an Intel Core 2 Quad-Core CPU or better, 2 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit or higher, at least 2 GB of internal storage, and at least an Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 or AMD Radeon HD 6970 or better.
- Acer TravelMate P6 promises 20 hours of battery life - 18 April, 2019
- Acer announces all new enterprise-focused Acer Chromebook 714 and 715 - 18 April, 2019
- Ubisoft offers Assassin’s Creed Unity for free because of Notre Dame fire - 18 April, 2019
- Ten reasons to be excited for Rise of Azshara – World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth’s next chapter - 16 April, 2019
- Acer Spin 3 2019 lineup gets notable spec. updates - 16 April, 2019
- Acer introduces sleek new Acer Nitro 7 and updates Nitro 5 - 16 April, 2019
- Anno 1800 Review – Wondrous Industrialisation - 15 April, 2019
- Five reasons why I would make the Huawei P30 my side bae - 12 April, 2019
- Acer ConceptD is made for creative professionals - 12 April, 2019
- New Acer Predator Orion 5000 & LFGD Monitor announced - 12 April, 2019