Last month, in celebration of its 30 year anniversary, Ubisoft announced a nice little rewards program for it’s Ubisoft Club subscribers. The rewards program will, for the time being, give players a free game every month from the French publishing giant’s large library of hit-classics.
The celebration started last month with Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, and continues this month with Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell, the award-winning original that spawned almost half a dozen sequels.
First released on Xbox in 2002, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell was a technological marvel with unique gameplay features and mechanics. The game saw gamers play as the character Sam Fisher, a Splinter Cell for Third Echelon. Splinter Cells have no official recognition and serve as ghosts. They also serve as the country’s last line of defense from future terrorist threats.
The game is available from today, 13 July 2016, over at 30years.ubisoft.com.
I own every single Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell title that is available on PC, and I can personally vouch that this offer must not be missed. The original Splinter Cell, along with Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory, and Splinter Cell: Conviction, are my 3 favourite titles in the franchise and all for wildly different reasons.
- #GameStruck4, what it is about and why it matters - 20 April, 2018
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset gets riveting new Journey trailer - 18 April, 2018
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth release date has been set - 18 April, 2018
- Gwent Homecoming will revamp the Witcher 3 card game - 18 April, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege has surpassed 30 million registered players - 16 April, 2018
- Overwatch Retribution comic offers new insight into latest event - 16 April, 2018
- VS Gaming FIFA eWorld Cup Qualifier tickets are on sale - 16 April, 2018
- Hitman Definitive Edition announced, coming to retail - 16 April, 2018
- MXGP Pro coming soon to all major platforms! - 16 April, 2018
- Far Cry 2 is still the best Far Cry game in the franchise - 12 April, 2018