Final Fantasy VII for Android is now available. Android users have waited a long wait for one of the most beloved Role Playing Games (RPG) produced by Square Enix to arrive, but now that wait is over. Final Fantasy VII is now available on the Google Play store for only $15.99 USD (about R200 ZAR).
This version of Final Fantasy VII looks like it is the same version that can be bought on iOS. Similarly, it has various toggles that allow gamers who do not care for mindless fighting in-between major plot points, to skip through the tedious random enemy encounters. The toggles also remove the need to grind for stronger gear by maxing out all characters in the party throughout the game.
A big selling point on the mobile versions of Final Fantasy VII, featured in both the Android and iOS versions, is the 4:3 aspect ratio of the classic PlayStation One version of the title. According to the description on both the Apple App Store, and the Google Play Store, the aspect ratio was purposely kept in order to accommodate the virtual buttons on the screen – they are positioned to the side so as not to obscure the view for the player.
It seems as if Square Enix is making a huge push to ensure that games in the company’s most successful franchise are being made available on all platforms. Final Fantasy VII is now available for PC via Steam, iOS and Android for mobile, and PlayStation 4.
The new of Final Fantasy VII for Android comes not long after last year’s big Final Fantasy VII remake announcement. The next entry in the franchise, Final Fantasy VIX, is set for release on 30 September 2016 and will be available on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review: Phenomenal Online Multiplayer Shooter - 18 October, 2018
- Huawei Mate 20 X and Porsche designed Huawei Mate 20 RS announced - 17 October, 2018
- Huawei Watch GT and Band 3 Pro ditch Android Wear for better battery life - 17 October, 2018
- Five of the coolest Call of Duty moments (and five that kind of sucked) - 17 October, 2018
- 3D Facebook Photos are now available on the newsfeed - 16 October, 2018
- Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro smartphones announced - 16 October, 2018
- Saint Seiya is coming to Jump Force and the constellations are celebrating - 16 October, 2018
- Hitman 2 Ghost Mode lets two agents compete head-to-head - 16 October, 2018
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 launch day sales hit record high… sort of - 16 October, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross 2 announced - 16 October, 2018