E3 2016 is the World’s Largest Video Games Exhibition
12 June – 17 June.
The beautifully brutal Gears of War 4 Custom Xbox One S Console celebrates the release of Microsoft and The Coalitions newest game.
Halo Wars 2 once again pits the Covenant against the UNSC and will feature a variety of new play modes and will be a part of Xbox Play Anywhere.
During Microsoft’s E3 2016 press conference, CD Projekt RED announced that Gwent will be getting its own release with single and multiplayer campaigns.
God of War developers offer additional clarification as to what Kratos' journey will be like for the refreshed game in the epic franchise.
Microsoft and Rare's Sea of Thieves is an ambitious new freeform pirate adventure that is meant to be played with friends.
Inside has been in development for almost six years and is the spiritual successor of the acclaimed indie smah-hit, Limbo.
First gameplay footage of South Park: The Fractured But Whole will make you fall in love with the ludicrous series all over again.
Footage of Kickstarter success, Friday the 13th: The Game, promises to be true to the original story of the films... and it looks brutal.
Bethesda @ E3 2016
Electronic Arts @ E3 2016
Microsoft and Xbox @ E3 2016
Indie Games @ E3 2016
Sony and PlayStation @ E3 2016
Ubisoft @ E3 2016
- Digital Foundry Partners with Microsoft to Reveal Tech Specs of Xbox Project Scorpio - 5 April, 2017
- New Spider-Man Homecoming Trailer Gives Away Everything - 29 March, 2017
- Retro Rogue One VHS Commercial is a Throwback to the 80s - 27 March, 2017
- ‘Homework can wait, the City can’t’ in new Spider-Man Homecoming Posters - 27 March, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for April 2017 - 24 March, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for March 2017 - 23 February, 2017
- Sony is FINALLY adding External HDD Support to PlayStation 4 - 6 February, 2017
- Fan-Made Star Wars: The Last Jedi Announcement Trailer - 31 January, 2017
- Marvel and Square Enix Partner to Create New Superhero Games - 27 January, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Pricing and Availability Confirmed for South Africa - 27 January, 2017