Merely a year after the incredible success of Unraveled, a cutesy indie puzzle-platforming game announced and endorsed by EA, the publishing giant is proud to announce Fe, an indie game that promises to be just as engaging with fans of EA, puzzle-platformers, and story-driven games.
Pronounced “Fee-ah” by Patrick Söderlund, Executive Vice President of EA, Fe will be a personal narrative about the human relationship with nature, land, and everything in-between. Fe will be a wordless celebration of our longing to be at one with the world around us, told in a way that will continuously remind all of us that everything and everyone is connected, and that it all relies on a delicate balance, one that is constantly under threat. Söderlund promised that the game will be a game that is full of discovery, conflict, and relationships.
Developed by a small developing studio in Gothenburg in Sweden called Zoink, Fe will be something truly unique. It will have the player taking control of a small cub as you traverse a mysterious forest where everything is governed by music. The game is promised to be a “game without words” that will not hold the players hands. Exploration is key and gamers will have to rely on music to progress, which will also act as the means of communication between the player and the rest of the world of Fe.
- Anthem is shaping up to be the game that Bioware needs - 11 June, 2018
- 1-Month Game Pass Deal for only R5 [First Time Sign Up Only] - 11 June, 2018
- UEFA Champions League will be included in FIFA 19 - 10 June, 2018
- Battlefield V Battle Royale is real and is coming this year - 10 June, 2018
- Respawn confirms Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – arrives in 2019 - 10 June, 2018
- Madden NFL 19 will release on PC & is a part of Origins Access Premiere - 10 June, 2018
- Yarny returns in Unravel Two – Available Right Now - 10 June, 2018
- Star Wars Battlefront II Clone Wars update is coming! - 10 June, 2018
- First ever annual Sandton SPCA Variety Showcase happening in June! - 29 May, 2018
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy releases 29 June 2018 for other platforms - 29 May, 2018