Merely a year after the incredible success of Unraveled, a cutesy indie puzzle-platforming game announced and endorsed by EA, the publishing giant is proud to announce Fe, an indie game that promises to be just as engaging with fans of EA, puzzle-platformers, and story-driven games.
Pronounced “Fee-ah” by Patrick Söderlund, Executive Vice President of EA, Fe will be a personal narrative about the human relationship with nature, land, and everything in-between. Fe will be a wordless celebration of our longing to be at one with the world around us, told in a way that will continuously remind all of us that everything and everyone is connected, and that it all relies on a delicate balance, one that is constantly under threat. Söderlund promised that the game will be a game that is full of discovery, conflict, and relationships.
Developed by a small developing studio in Gothenburg in Sweden called Zoink, Fe will be something truly unique. It will have the player taking control of a small cub as you traverse a mysterious forest where everything is governed by music. The game is promised to be a “game without words” that will not hold the players hands. Exploration is key and gamers will have to rely on music to progress, which will also act as the means of communication between the player and the rest of the world of Fe.
- Mad Catz ES PRO+ Gaming Earbuds Revealed; Available across Europe - 20 February, 2019
- Boomerang Africa March 2019 Highlights: Tom & Jerry turns 50! - 20 February, 2019
- Cartoon Network Africa March Highlights: Oswaldo leads the pack - 20 February, 2019
- Batman vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles announced - 20 February, 2019
- Football Manager 2019 Review – not for the faint of heart - 18 February, 2019
- Pre-Order The Division 2 on PC and get a free game! - 15 February, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 adds Jade to the roster - 15 February, 2019
- Team Cherry reveals Hollow Knight: Silksong - 15 February, 2019
- Far Cry New Dawn Review: a lush and nostalgic addition to Far Cry 5 - 14 February, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 brings back Kabal and D’Vorah - 12 February, 2019