“There is a place on earth. A land full of wonder, Mystery and danger! Some say you need to be as mad as the Hatter. Which, Luckily, I am” – Mad Hatter
Irregular Choice’s Alice in Wonderland themed range of shoes has us shouting for “tea time”, just like the Mad Hatter. Although the designs of the shoes were designed based on the characters from the classic 1951 films, the release of the new Alice Through The Looking Glass (2016) trailer has, once again, pulled us down the rabbit hole.
Alice Through The Looking Glass (2016) is the sequel to Disney’s Alice In Wonderland (2010). The first official trailer sees Alice return to Wonderland once again, but not through the rabbit hole that we are all so familiar with. Alice enters the mystical world through her mirror, which is her “Looking glass”. Her destiny always seems to have her on the run in Wonderland whilst trying to save it, however this time it is different.
Alice must go on a quest to save the Mad hatter, as he is not well and “nearing his end”. Alice must now save him from time, which is actually a man like creature that is “Time” itself. With the help of an old nemesis, the Red Queen, Alice must try to stop Time, before the Mad Hatter has none left. It looks like we can expect some mind-boggling puzzles and psychedelic road-trips that will lead us past the Chesire Cat once more, and will hopefully also include some gasp worthy plot twists.
Alice Through The Looking Glass (2016) is directed by James Bobin and produced by Tim Burton. Johnny Depp, Mia Wasikowska, Anne Hathaway and Helena Bonham Carter are all reprising their roles as The Mad Hatter, Alice, White Queen and Red Queen, respectively. Sacha Baron Cohen joins the ensemble cast as Time.
Alice Through The Looking Glass (2016) film is set to release on the 27th of May 2016.
- Five Gift Ideas to give that Geeky Girl In Your Life a smile - 13 February, 2018
- Five Last Minute Valentines Gift Ideas For The Geek In Your Life - 13 February, 2018
- Here are 30 incredible and alternative uses for Coffee and Tea - 13 February, 2018
- 20 Times Disney Understood Your Friday Night Out - 5 February, 2018
- Hogwarts Houses Makeup Brushes add Magic to your Makeup Routine [Review] - 5 February, 2018
- Night Kitchen Bakery makes Magical Cakes for Muggles - 1 February, 2018
- Johannesburg Fête de La Musique 2017 Brought Newtown to Life - 18 June, 2017
- Make-up Artist Transforms Herself into Han Solo - 12 May, 2017
- Vamers Cosplay Spotlight: JinxKittie - 1 February, 2017
- 7 Mystical Doctor Strange Cocktails to Open Your Mind - 1 November, 2016