The film follows Dr. Stephen Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch), who is a brilliant surgeon that goes to study the mystical arts after his hands becomes crippled in a devastating accident.
The newly released posters feature Strange in two unique scenarios. The first sees him performing some kind of mystical magic that he no doubt learnt from his master and current Sorcerer Supreme, The Ancient One (Tilda Swinton). The second forgoes the name of the movie and features Strange in a pose that sees him looking up at an interesting and beautifully intricate glass skylight, which could very well be a part of his secret lair known as the Sanctum Sanctorum.
The visual aesthetic of the posters matches that of the footage seen in the teaser trailer and certainly has us wishing for that 4th of November release date to arrive.
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018