South Africans who grew up in the nineties should fondly remember the delicious combination of great tasting Cola with a smooth cherry flavour that was Cherry Coke. Sadly, the availability of the flavour did not last for very long. Now, in a surprising revelation, Coca-Cola is once again making Cherry Coke available locally, but only for a limited time (middle of March to the end of May 2016).
The surprise comeback of Coke’s best flavour (sorry Vanilla Coke) is launching alongside the release of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (only in cinemas from the 24th of March). In fact, to celebrate the return of Cherry Coke, Coca-Cola South Africa is giving fans the chance to win an awesome #BatmanvSuperman hamper that is packed full of official merchandise; like a set of Beats by Dre headphones and delicious servings of Cherry Coke.
All fans need to do is share their best “hero pose” on Instagram or Twitter with the following hashtag: #CherryCokeHeroes. It’s as simple as that
In addition to exclusive hampers, fans will also stand a chance to win the grand prize: a life-size Batman or Superman statue!
The limited edition cherry flavoured soft drink will soon be available from Pick ‘n Pay, Spar, Checkers, Game and Food Lovers Market stores, as well as at participating Nu Metro and Ster-Kinekor cinemas, as well as Engen, Caltex, BP, Shell and Total service stations.
- Netflix’s Witcher TV Series Will Bring Geralt of Rivia to Life - 19 May, 2017
- Netflix’s GLOW is an 80s Inspired Comedy Series about Wrestling - 15 May, 2017
- Watch the First Trailer for Marvel’s The Gifted, A New X-Men Series - 15 May, 2017
- Experience the Birth of an Alien Xenomorph in Interactive Video - 11 May, 2017
- Expanding Vamers First Play - 11 May, 2017
- LucidSound LS35X is the First Gaming Headset to Use Xbox Wireless Tech. - 10 May, 2017
- Bravado Gaming Wins Share of R1-Million in Samsung CS:GO Championship - 9 May, 2017
- Understanding the Cost of Petrol in South Africa - 9 May, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for May 2017 - 1 May, 2017
- Digital Foundry Partners with Microsoft to Reveal Tech Specs of Xbox Project Scorpio - 5 April, 2017