South Africans who grew up in the nineties should fondly remember the delicious combination of great tasting Cola with a smooth cherry flavour that was Cherry Coke. Sadly, the availability of the flavour did not last for very long. Now, in a surprising revelation, Coca-Cola is once again making Cherry Coke available locally, but only for a limited time (middle of March to the end of May 2016).
The surprise comeback of Coke’s best flavour (sorry Vanilla Coke) is launching alongside the release of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (only in cinemas from the 24th of March). In fact, to celebrate the return of Cherry Coke, Coca-Cola South Africa is giving fans the chance to win an awesome #BatmanvSuperman hamper that is packed full of official merchandise; like a set of Beats by Dre headphones and delicious servings of Cherry Coke.
All fans need to do is share their best “hero pose” on Instagram or Twitter with the following hashtag: #CherryCokeHeroes. It’s as simple as that
In addition to exclusive hampers, fans will also stand a chance to win the grand prize: a life-size Batman or Superman statue!
The limited edition cherry flavoured soft drink will soon be available from Pick ‘n Pay, Spar, Checkers, Game and Food Lovers Market stores, as well as at participating Nu Metro and Ster-Kinekor cinemas, as well as Engen, Caltex, BP, Shell and Total service stations.
- Hot Toys Doctor Strange (MMS484) is mystifyingly handsy - 18 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Deadpool (MMS490) collectible is a sexy unicorn lover - 15 May, 2018
- Here are the winners in our Sea Of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 7 May, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold May 2018: Solid Snake, Baseball and Cult Classics - 1 May, 2018
- Jason Momoa confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2018 - 24 April, 2018
- These Vamers Gifs will give your gif game much needed life - 19 April, 2018
- Win With Vamers: God of War Limited Edition [PS4 Only] - 19 April, 2018
- My Spirit Animal: Kratos – What life is like living with the God of War - 19 April, 2018
- Five actors who could be Kratos in a God of War Movie - 12 April, 2018
- Sea of Thieves is like tasty grog: good, even with a hangover [REVIEW] - 11 April, 2018