Huawei is embracing the Easter spirit with their very first nationwide Easter Treasure Hunt in South Africa.
The Chinese company has hidden 25 of their ‘most-loved’ devices, and a whole lot of accessories, across the country. Select clues will be posted on their Instagram page to give consumers a hint as to where to find the hidden devices, which will hopefully result in a proper, and fun, easter hunt.
The best part, however, is that the first person to find the hidden device gets to keep it. Long story short: finders keepers (losers weepers)!
Charlene Munilall, the Huawei General Manager Consumer Business Group South Africa, believes that this competition is very exciting because it offers an “opportunity to engage with consumers and Instagramers in a fun way”. This is important to the company because “Huawei is all about giving consumers the best innovation in terms of smartphone technology and the best way to capture the experience is through a treasure hunt”.
If you are keen to try and win yourself a brand new Huawei device, then be sure to keep up-to-date on the hunt by means of the company’s social media:
- Instagram: instagram.com/HuaweiZA
- Facebook: facebook.com/huaweidevicesouthafrica
- Twitter: twitter.com/HuaweiZA
- Confirmed Cross-Play Games for Xbox, PlayStation & Nintendo - 18 January, 2019
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018