Huawei is embracing the Easter spirit with their very first nationwide Easter Treasure Hunt in South Africa.
The Chinese company has hidden 25 of their ‘most-loved’ devices, and a whole lot of accessories, across the country. Select clues will be posted on their Instagram page to give consumers a hint as to where to find the hidden devices, which will hopefully result in a proper, and fun, easter hunt.
The best part, however, is that the first person to find the hidden device gets to keep it. Long story short: finders keepers (losers weepers)!
Charlene Munilall, the Huawei General Manager Consumer Business Group South Africa, believes that this competition is very exciting because it offers an “opportunity to engage with consumers and Instagramers in a fun way”. This is important to the company because “Huawei is all about giving consumers the best innovation in terms of smartphone technology and the best way to capture the experience is through a treasure hunt”.
If you are keen to try and win yourself a brand new Huawei device, then be sure to keep up-to-date on the hunt by means of the company’s social media:
- Instagram: instagram.com/HuaweiZA
- Facebook: facebook.com/huaweidevicesouthafrica
- Twitter: twitter.com/HuaweiZA
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019