Huawei is embracing the Easter spirit with their very first nationwide Easter Treasure Hunt in South Africa.
The Chinese company has hidden 25 of their ‘most-loved’ devices, and a whole lot of accessories, across the country. Select clues will be posted on their Instagram page to give consumers a hint as to where to find the hidden devices, which will hopefully result in a proper, and fun, easter hunt.
The best part, however, is that the first person to find the hidden device gets to keep it. Long story short: finders keepers (losers weepers)!
Charlene Munilall, the Huawei General Manager Consumer Business Group South Africa, believes that this competition is very exciting because it offers an “opportunity to engage with consumers and Instagramers in a fun way”. This is important to the company because “Huawei is all about giving consumers the best innovation in terms of smartphone technology and the best way to capture the experience is through a treasure hunt”.
If you are keen to try and win yourself a brand new Huawei device, then be sure to keep up-to-date on the hunt by means of the company’s social media:
- Instagram: instagram.com/HuaweiZA
- Facebook: facebook.com/huaweidevicesouthafrica
- Twitter: twitter.com/HuaweiZA
- South African PlayStation Black Friday 2017 Deals Revealed - 14 November, 2017
- Xbox One X UK Launch Exceeds Expectations, 80 000 consoles sold - 14 November, 2017
- Workout like a Sith with Star Wars Gym Equipment - 8 November, 2017
- Pac-Man’s Most Obvious Secret Cannot be Unseen - 8 November, 2017
- Cuphead is a Frustratingly Good Run and Gun Game [Review] - 18 October, 2017
- GLITCHED is South Africa’s newest show about Video Games - 16 October, 2017
- Nintendo Pop-Up Store + Hands-On with Super Mario Odyssey - 15 October, 2017
- Win With Vamers ALIEN DVD & ALIEN: Isolation Game Bundle - 15 October, 2017
- Star Wars Theme Sung entirely by Porgs - 12 October, 2017
- The full-length Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer is here, & it’s mind-blowing! - 10 October, 2017