SPAM… no one enjoys it, not unless you are taking about the meat in a can, but even then, the desirability of the product is low.
‘Spam’, for the purpose of this article, references the kind of unsolicited email, text and ‘snail mail’ that corporations and scammers alike, enjoy sending to individuals in the hopes that we will fall for their latest “incredible” offer.
However, there is one kind of ‘spam’ that fans and geeks alike would never tire of, and that would be magical owls from Harry Potter’s magnificent universe.
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017
- Get Your Winter eSports Fix at RUSH, the rAge of eSports - 14 July, 2017
- Attend the Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Premiere with Nu Metro VIP - 14 July, 2017
- Microsoft Introduces New Xbox Avatars, and they are better than ever - 29 June, 2017
- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Enhanced with Original Xbox Games - 15 June, 2017
- All New Nintendo Switch Pokemon RPG is Coming - 14 June, 2017
- Xbox One X Games Confirmed to Run and Render at Native 4K Ultra HD - 13 June, 2017
- A Way Out Promises Innovative Co-Op Gameplay - 12 June, 2017
- Anthem is a Brand New Open-World Sci-Fi Shooter from BioWare - 12 June, 2017
- Meet the Xbox One X: Microsoft’s smallest and most powerful games console - 12 June, 2017