SPAM… no one enjoys it, not unless you are taking about the meat in a can, but even then, the desirability of the product is low.
‘Spam’, for the purpose of this article, references the kind of unsolicited email, text and ‘snail mail’ that corporations and scammers alike, enjoy sending to individuals in the hopes that we will fall for their latest “incredible” offer.
However, there is one kind of ‘spam’ that fans and geeks alike would never tire of, and that would be magical owls from Harry Potter’s magnificent universe.
- Apple introduces the iPhone X with Edge to Edge OLED Display, Face ID and more - 12 September, 2017
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is now available - 1 September, 2017
- Build Your Own Jurassic Park with Jurassic World Evolution - 29 August, 2017
- Unboxing the Marvel Legends 75th Anniversary Captain America Shield [Video + Giveaway] - 29 August, 2017
- KFC Nail Polish is Finger-Lickin’ Good and Tastes like Chicken - 22 August, 2017
- 4K Enhancements Detailed for Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X - 22 August, 2017
- Play Jengo at Gamescom 2017 and help Jeff save the Pixelverse - 21 August, 2017
- Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Revealed and Pre-Orders Now Live - 20 August, 2017
- The Valkyrie Challenge is an All-Woman CS:GO esports event - 25 July, 2017
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017