SPAM… no one enjoys it, not unless you are taking about the meat in a can, but even then, the desirability of the product is low.
‘Spam’, for the purpose of this article, references the kind of unsolicited email, text and ‘snail mail’ that corporations and scammers alike, enjoy sending to individuals in the hopes that we will fall for their latest “incredible” offer.
However, there is one kind of ‘spam’ that fans and geeks alike would never tire of, and that would be magical owls from Harry Potter’s magnificent universe.
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019