SPAM… no one enjoys it, not unless you are taking about the meat in a can, but even then, the desirability of the product is low.
‘Spam’, for the purpose of this article, references the kind of unsolicited email, text and ‘snail mail’ that corporations and scammers alike, enjoy sending to individuals in the hopes that we will fall for their latest “incredible” offer.
However, there is one kind of ‘spam’ that fans and geeks alike would never tire of, and that would be magical owls from Harry Potter’s magnificent universe.
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018