Deadpool’s favourite food is a Chimichanga (deep fried burrito) and he will take every opportunity to let you know how delicious and moist he likes to have them. Speaking of, have you entered our Win With Vamers Deadpool Edition competition? You could win great prizes by telling us what ingredients you would put in your own Chimichanga.
Chimichanga’s aside, there is no denying that “food is life”. At least it is here at the Vamers Studio, which is why this Deadpool themed pizza is high up on our list of ‘Geek inspired Food’ items to cook/bake and enjoy.
In celebration of America’s ‘National Pizza Day’ on 9th February 2016, baker Rosanna Pansino made a deliciously awesome and simple Deadpool themed pepperoni (salami) and black olive pizza.
To make matters tastier, Rosanna even went so far as to produce a full-on instructional video as a part of her “Nerdy Nummies” segment on her channel. Enjoy!
- Xbox Game Pass now includes New Releases from Microsoft Studios - 23 January, 2018
- Here is the full list of Nominations for the 90th Academy Awards - 23 January, 2018
- Flixable helps you to find something worth watching on Netflix - 23 January, 2018
- Sexy Ian Malcolm immortalised as Jurassic Park Funko Pop figure - 23 January, 2018
- You won’t believe what happens when you call Two Point Hospital! - 18 January, 2018
- Theme Hospital is being reborn as Two Point Hospital - 18 January, 2018
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One X patch is live: Native 4K, 30FPS, Enhanced Visuals - 17 January, 2018
- Happy Holidays from the Vamers Crew [Year in Review 2017] - 24 December, 2017
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017