Deadpool’s favourite food is a Chimichanga (deep fried burrito) and he will take every opportunity to let you know how delicious and moist he likes to have them. Speaking of, have you entered our Win With Vamers Deadpool Edition competition? You could win great prizes by telling us what ingredients you would put in your own Chimichanga.
Chimichanga’s aside, there is no denying that “food is life”. At least it is here at the Vamers Studio, which is why this Deadpool themed pizza is high up on our list of ‘Geek inspired Food’ items to cook/bake and enjoy.
In celebration of America’s ‘National Pizza Day’ on 9th February 2016, baker Rosanna Pansino made a deliciously awesome and simple Deadpool themed pepperoni (salami) and black olive pizza.
To make matters tastier, Rosanna even went so far as to produce a full-on instructional video as a part of her “Nerdy Nummies” segment on her channel. Enjoy!
- How to enable the secret YouTube Dark Theme - 14 September, 2017
- Face ID on the iPhone X is fast, easy to use and seems to ‘just work’ - 13 September, 2017
- Apple introduces the iPhone X with Edge to Edge OLED Display, Face ID and more - 12 September, 2017
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is now available - 1 September, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for September 2017 - 1 September, 2017
- Build Your Own Jurassic Park with Jurassic World Evolution - 29 August, 2017
- Unboxing the Marvel Legends 75th Anniversary Captain America Shield [Video + Giveaway] - 29 August, 2017
- KFC Nail Polish is Finger-Lickin’ Good and Tastes like Chicken - 22 August, 2017
- 4K Enhancements Detailed for Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X - 22 August, 2017
- Play Jengo at Gamescom 2017 and help Jeff save the Pixelverse - 21 August, 2017