Deadpool’s favourite food is a Chimichanga (deep fried burrito) and he will take every opportunity to let you know how delicious and moist he likes to have them. Speaking of, have you entered our Win With Vamers Deadpool Edition competition? You could win great prizes by telling us what ingredients you would put in your own Chimichanga.
Chimichanga’s aside, there is no denying that “food is life”. At least it is here at the Vamers Studio, which is why this Deadpool themed pizza is high up on our list of ‘Geek inspired Food’ items to cook/bake and enjoy.
In celebration of America’s ‘National Pizza Day’ on 9th February 2016, baker Rosanna Pansino made a deliciously awesome and simple Deadpool themed pepperoni (salami) and black olive pizza.
To make matters tastier, Rosanna even went so far as to produce a full-on instructional video as a part of her “Nerdy Nummies” segment on her channel. Enjoy!
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017
- Get Your Winter eSports Fix at RUSH, the rAge of eSports - 14 July, 2017
- Attend the Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Premiere with Nu Metro VIP - 14 July, 2017
- Microsoft Introduces New Xbox Avatars, and they are better than ever - 29 June, 2017
- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Enhanced with Original Xbox Games - 15 June, 2017
- All New Nintendo Switch Pokemon RPG is Coming - 14 June, 2017
- Xbox One X Games Confirmed to Run and Render at Native 4K Ultra HD - 13 June, 2017
- A Way Out Promises Innovative Co-Op Gameplay - 12 June, 2017
- Anthem is a Brand New Open-World Sci-Fi Shooter from BioWare - 12 June, 2017
- Meet the Xbox One X: Microsoft’s smallest and most powerful games console - 12 June, 2017