In direct contrast to heights of heroes from the DC Comic’s Universe, comes a new chart from Costume Collection that details the heights of some of Marvel’s most dastardly villains.
The chart is incredibly interesting and seems to indicate that villains often have the edge over heroes, at least in the height department. For example, Superman and Batman are under 6’3″, which is the ‘average’ height in this villainous chart (average because it is the middle most height).
If you were a villain, where would you fall in this chart? For myself, I would rank somewhere in the middle of the comparison, in-between Loki and Mephisto.
[Source: Costume Collection]
- These Vamers Gifs will give your gif game much needed life - 19 April, 2018
- Win With Vamers: God of War Limited Edition [PS4 Only] - 19 April, 2018
- My Spirit Animal: Kratos – What life is like living with the God of War - 19 April, 2018
- Five actors who could be Kratos in a God of War Movie - 12 April, 2018
- Sea of Thieves is like tasty grog: good, even with a hangover [REVIEW] - 11 April, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2018: Puzzles, Assassins, Space & Cars - 29 March, 2018
- Targus SteelSeries Sniper Backpack: comfortable protection [REVIEW] - 28 March, 2018
- Win with Vamers: Sea of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 20 March, 2018
- Support Jengo the game on Fig and be a part of the adventure - 19 March, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Collector’s Edition comes with a literal Thumb Drive - 15 March, 2018