In direct contrast to heights of heroes from the DC Comic’s Universe, comes a new chart from Costume Collection that details the heights of some of Marvel’s most dastardly villains.
The chart is incredibly interesting and seems to indicate that villains often have the edge over heroes, at least in the height department. For example, Superman and Batman are under 6’3″, which is the ‘average’ height in this villainous chart (average because it is the middle most height).
If you were a villain, where would you fall in this chart? For myself, I would rank somewhere in the middle of the comparison, in-between Loki and Mephisto.
[Source: Costume Collection]
- You won’t believe what happens when you call Two Point Hospital! - 18 January, 2018
- Theme Hospital is being reborn as Two Point Hospital - 18 January, 2018
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One X patch is live: Native 4K, 30FPS, Enhanced Visuals - 17 January, 2018
- Happy Holidays from the Vamers Crew [Year in Review 2017] - 24 December, 2017
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas Xbox One Hamper (valued at R12 000) - 4 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas PlayStation 4 Hamper (valued at R8500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win 1 of 3 #VamersChristmas Nintendo Hampers (each valued at R2500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win R30 000 in prizes with #VamersChristmas 2017 - 4 December, 2017