In direct contrast to heights of heroes from the DC Comic’s Universe, comes a new chart from Costume Collection that details the heights of some of Marvel’s most dastardly villains.
The chart is incredibly interesting and seems to indicate that villains often have the edge over heroes, at least in the height department. For example, Superman and Batman are under 6’3″, which is the ‘average’ height in this villainous chart (average because it is the middle most height).
If you were a villain, where would you fall in this chart? For myself, I would rank somewhere in the middle of the comparison, in-between Loki and Mephisto.
[Source: Costume Collection]
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018