In direct contrast to heights of heroes from the DC Comic’s Universe, comes a new chart from Costume Collection that details the heights of some of Marvel’s most dastardly villains.
The chart is incredibly interesting and seems to indicate that villains often have the edge over heroes, at least in the height department. For example, Superman and Batman are under 6’3″, which is the ‘average’ height in this villainous chart (average because it is the middle most height).
If you were a villain, where would you fall in this chart? For myself, I would rank somewhere in the middle of the comparison, in-between Loki and Mephisto.
[Source: Costume Collection]
- South African PlayStation Black Friday 2017 Deals Revealed - 14 November, 2017
- Xbox One X UK Launch Exceeds Expectations, 80 000 consoles sold - 14 November, 2017
- Workout like a Sith with Star Wars Gym Equipment - 8 November, 2017
- Pac-Man’s Most Obvious Secret Cannot be Unseen - 8 November, 2017
- Cuphead is a Frustratingly Good Run and Gun Game [Review] - 18 October, 2017
- GLITCHED is South Africa’s newest show about Video Games - 16 October, 2017
- Nintendo Pop-Up Store + Hands-On with Super Mario Odyssey - 15 October, 2017
- Win With Vamers ALIEN DVD & ALIEN: Isolation Game Bundle - 15 October, 2017
- Star Wars Theme Sung entirely by Porgs - 12 October, 2017
- The full-length Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer is here, & it’s mind-blowing! - 10 October, 2017