In direct contrast to heights of heroes from the DC Comic’s Universe, comes a new chart from Costume Collection that details the heights of some of Marvel’s most dastardly villains.
The chart is incredibly interesting and seems to indicate that villains often have the edge over heroes, at least in the height department. For example, Superman and Batman are under 6’3″, which is the ‘average’ height in this villainous chart (average because it is the middle most height).
If you were a villain, where would you fall in this chart? For myself, I would rank somewhere in the middle of the comparison, in-between Loki and Mephisto.
[Source: Costume Collection]
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018