Marvel’s Deadpool character is best know for breaking the illusive “fourth wall”, often talking directly to the audience and making references to real world events and popular culture.
20th Century Fox and Marvel Studios have used this unique and parculiar trait to great effect in the marketing of the upcoming Deadpool film.
A great example is the recent Australia Day message from the ‘merc with a mouth’, whereby he references Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and goes on to humorously rip off Australian culture. It is a fantastic clip that is not to be missed.
Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero heads to the big screen in an R-Rated spectacle in February 2016!
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018