The very first trailer for Captain America: Civil War (2016), the sequel to Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) and Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), has finally landed and boy does it look good.
The new trailer gives us our first look at one of the most pivotal plot points in the Marvel Comic stories, and thus the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
The film takes place one year after the events in Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), and focusses on the way in which global politicians want to form a system of accountability, and a governing body, to determine when the Avengers should be called into action. Issues arise when Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) protects his friend Bucky Barnes (Sebastien Stan) from the impending litigation. This forms a conflict between Rogers, who wants to operate without regulation, and Tony Stark (Robert Downy Jr.), who supports government regulation.
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019